Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: How many copies of group A autos are there?

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • 10 or less

2 25.00%
  • 15 or less

1 12.50%
  • 20 or less

2 25.00%
  • 25 or less

2 25.00%
  • 26 to 50

1 12.50%
  • 50 or more

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

The Cup Brilliance question...poll time!

A fellow member and I were trying to work out a deal for a Pavel bure cup brilliance auto from the 1213 cup set. We didn't end up making a deal which is neither here nor there but we were both questioning how many of this card were actually made. There are 13 group A autos out of the 30 card set. Whether they all have the same number of copies I suppose is debatable. So the question is, how many copies of the bure, for example, were produced?

With the one here, 2 just popped up on eBay, and 2 completed listings since May that 5...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I'll put the word out to Upper Deck and see if I can get an answer on Twitter. It's been a year, they should at least be able to give me a ballpark, right?

I have the Price from the set and I just love it. The scans you see never do the actual cards justice.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD just tweeted at me that they will not be giving out the info. So frustrating.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

I have 22/30 in the set. Need a few of the A's of course. I'm thinking under 25 were produced of each looking at their frequency on Ebay. Of course some tougher then others, Sid and Gretzky seem to be more under 15 range.

I find the numbers tough to assume but I would assume they vary in production as a C in Orr or a B in RNH is tougher then some of the A's I have found.

http://s717.photobucket.com/user/Dea...?sort=4&page=1

12-13 The Cup
    Brilliance Autographs
    Group A Odds: 1:19 Packs
    Group B Odds: 1:14 Packs
    Group C Odds: 1:10 Packs
    Last edited by DeanCrandall; 07-18-2014 at 02:55 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD just tweeted at me that they will not be giving out the info. So frustrating.

I dont understand why it's a secret. Unless they don't actually know the answer to the question.

I have 22/30 in the set. Need a few of the A's of course. I'm thinking under 25 were produced of each looking at their frequency on Ebay. Of course some tougher then others, Sid and Gretzky seem to be more under 15 range.

I find the numbers tough to assume but I would assume they vary in production as a C in Orr or a B in RNH is tougher then some of the A's I have found.

http://s717.photobucket.com/user/Dea...?sort=4&page=1

12-13 The Cup
    Brilliance Autographs
    Group A Odds: 1:19 Packs
    Group B Odds: 1:14 Packs
    Group C Odds: 1:10 Packs

Looks like someone is parting ways with the majority of the set on ebay right now if you're buying.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haha they probably know (or at least have a general idea) but I don't get the perceived need to not disclose records on stuff like that. It's been out for a year, people should be allowed to know...if not an exact number at least a rough estimate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont understand why it's a secret. Unless they don't actually know the answer to the question.

Looks like someone is parting ways with the majority of the set on ebay right now if you're buying.

Yes have it bookmarked for Sunday night :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes have it bookmarked for Sunday night :)

haha good luck...don't bid me up on the bure! :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might if you miss the Bure tomorrow :) I see you bid $25.
    Give you a better idea the last five Bures went for 102,77,80,100,70 .. and the first one sold went for 129... wont go for under $50.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might if you miss the Bure tomorrow :) I see you bid $25.
    Give you a better idea the last five Bures went for 102,77,80,100,70 .. and the first one sold went for 129... wont go for under $50.

Haha ya I put out a feeler bet. His cards seem to have been selling for less lately so it seems like a set collector might be the one driving up prices rather than a bure collector. I also am a bit hesitant to go higher on that one because of the details in the listing. Overall I'm betting both go between 55 and 70.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast