Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

badwax custom MLS cards

I ended my badwax site last year, but have started a new blog:

http://customcardsets.wordpress.com

At first I am doing an archive based MLS TTM set. I noticed that older Topps Soccer sets used both american football designs and baseball card designs so I am doing the same. I am not sending out my templates, but if you would like you can use my designed cards. I do both a front and back and an area for the player to sign.

I have started sending them out and I will update with successes and pictures of the signed cards. Feel free to stop by and request players for me to make. Here are a few of the cards I have already made.

1977 Topps Front Irwin.jpg1989 score patrick mullins front.jpg

Stop by my blog and say hi. Hope you like my customs and my new blog.
    -Mike from badwax now customcardsets
    Last edited by badwax; 07-19-2014 at 11:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Hey man welcome back! You still making those themed booklets with the cut autos? I fell in love with them a while back,they had a big influence on my interest in making them.

I can't find my way to your Badwax site where you showcased them.

-Steve
    Last edited by GUCD231; 07-20-2014 at 04:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man welcome back! You still making those themed booklets with the cut autos? I fell in love with them a while back,they had a big influence on my interest in making them.

I can't find my way to your Badwax site where you showcased them.

-Steve

It seems that badwax got deleted. I gave up on it last year, I just couldn't keep up with all the news and there were so many other blogs out there doing what I was doing. My new blog allows me to post when I want to and allows me to do what I enjoy doing, creating cards and collecting autographs. I still make booklets but I only do them for real autographs now. If you need any help with design or construction just let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Yes,I didn't see the site updated much when it was working.

It's great to hear your still make them.I post most of my customs here that I have build and designed myself as well as a few very talented graphic designers.

It seems that badwax got deleted. I gave up on it last year, I just couldn't keep up with all the news and there were so many other blogs out there doing what I was doing. My new blog allows me to post when I want to and allows me to do what I enjoy doing, creating cards and collecting autographs. I still make booklets but I only do them for real autographs now. If you need any help with design or construction just let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like the booklet card you did can you tell me how you trimmed the really thick cards accurately? I've always had problems keeping it straight when I cut, it's one of the reasons I stopped making booklets? Do you use commercial equipment?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

I really like the booklet card you did can you tell me how you trimmed the really thick cards accurately? I've always had problems keeping it straight when I cut, it's one of the reasons I stopped making booklets? Do you use commercial equipment?

Nah,all done by hand.I just them make as hobby,I couldn't afford it any other way.
    Sharp cuts or not I really enjoyed checking out your booklets,you should post them up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got some older autographs I want to insert into a booklet. HOF Ace Parker and Enos Slaughter. They are both just cut autographs so I think sometime soon I will start posting them again. I was doing a replica set of mystery cut autographs (I can't even come close to owning the real thing). I'll post some of those to my blog.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is my Mystery Cut custom of my real Cool Papa Bell autograph:

http://customcardsets.wordpress.com/...ool-papa-bell/