Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Prizm Ice Blue 1/1s?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bmarchand17's Items on eBay

There's someone in the selling forum who has 50+ which is rediculous there should be a limit of how many you can get. He got basically all the big rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Interesting tidbit from Panini's FAQ on the program (http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...wards-program/)

Will Panini hold back high-end cards from product to place on the Rewards system?

• Absolutely not. Previous redemptions that were exchanged by customers before they were returned by the athlete become Panini America inventory and will eventually be loaded to the Panini Rewards System when they become available.

What are these if not "high-end cards from product"? They are of course referring to cards that don't returned in time and then also have collectors exchange them out if they don't want to wait, but they clearly haven't thought through the impact of manufacturing a parallel to a set that was not part of the original issue and never packed out. Or maybe they have and just don't give a damn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

It breaks my heart to see some of these sell for such a high amount. It really makes me feel bad about the hobby. I will get over it soon, and at the same time I cannot knock a collector for being comfortable paying $250 for a card. Kudos to them. If they like the purchase then I like the purchase. I just dont like how some people will definitely over-pay for one of these cards. As much as I like a bidding war on my cards I am the nicest person in the world and if I feel you are genuine as a collector I will even give cards away for free.

That's just me. Maybe Pacific going bankrupt had similar situations. I wasn't collecting at the time, but I do own some cards obviously never released to the general public. I paid $5 for them. Not $200.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I have 650 pts incoming sooner or later, which are completely useless to me now. I'll see what's left and approach it the Cunnuc way. I'm very sad, but not at all surprised.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 650 pts incoming sooner or later, which are completely useless to me now. I'll see what's left and approach it the Cunnuc way. I'm very sad, but not at all surprised.

Well let's see... you could pick up Burrows n Bieksa 1/1's, and a Danny Sedin patch x/25 card for dem points :)

I was just about to buy some points myself to take a shot at the Danny 1/1, but it just disappeared earlier this week, sooo... it'll be fun to see how quickly it shows up on ebay, and how quickly my offer gets rejected by the seller. Ah well, I hope whoever scooped it up has a thing for Swedish twins with goatees, cause they're gonna be mighty disappointed if they're hoping to flip it for big bux.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I wonder if the particular 1/1 I'd like will still be there once I get to 1500. Quite a way to go yet...
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I wonder if the particular 1/1 I'd like will still be there once I get to 1500. Quite a way to go yet...

Doubtful. But if you want to use my 650 pts we could share the card like Bart & Milhouse and the copy of Radioactive Man #1 :D

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Doubtful. But if you want to use my 650 pts we could share the card like Bart & Milhouse and the copy of Radioactive Man #1 :D

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!

Not to keep! You can use it today, and one other day in the summer!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!

I would buy 400 off of you lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Interesting tidbit from Panini's FAQ on the program (http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...wards-program/)

Will Panini hold back high-end cards from product to place on the Rewards system?

• Absolutely not. Previous redemptions that were exchanged by customers before they were returned by the athlete become Panini America inventory and will eventually be loaded to the Panini Rewards System when they become available.

What are these if not "high-end cards from product"? They are of course referring to cards that don't returned in time and then also have collectors exchange them out if they don't want to wait, but they clearly haven't thought through the impact of manufacturing a parallel to a set that was not part of the original issue and never packed out. Or maybe they have and just don't give a damn.

I guess they don't consider 1/50 Rookie Roll Call jerseys "high-end" because there are plenty of them in the system.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast