Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphing help at Cubs, White Sox, Brewers and NFL Hall of Fame Game

Im going to Chicago, Milwaukee, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Hall of Fame Game in a few weeks and would like and tips on graphing at any of those parks. Wrigley, US Cellular and Miller Park and Hall of Fame Game itself.

Would like any tips on player hotels, best spots outside the stadium or inside the stadium as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Other question was Hall of Fame Game. Is there any way to get autographs inside the stadium before the game? Would you bring stuff in with you? and also is there a possibility of running into HOFers outside walking around that weekend?? Thanks for any help.

Thanks in advance. You can PM me or post in the thread but any help would be really awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are a bunch of signings at the hall of fame on Saturday. There are at least 4 different paid signings I'm aware of one at the mall in canton by playball ink who you can find on Facebook then there are two around the hall itself on Saturday that you can find on the hall website. Plus the 2014 class signing is Sunday. You will most likely see some former players walking around. Last time I went was in 2006 when madden was inducted and I met some of his former players in the stadium at the enshrinement guys that aren't in the hall of fame like Otis sistrunk art thoms Tom jesting Lester Hayes plus the raiders played in the hall of fame game that year so I was able to get rob Ryan their d coordinator at the time also met Dave wanstadt and joe azavono who were there to support Troy aikman. I'm hoping to go this year on Saturday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you very much for the response. really helpful. anyone else have any info or help?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shouldn't be too bad with the Cubs, I think at least one or two sign every time I go there. White Sox I'm not too sure, though the visiting dugout can be good. I saw Harold Baines signing at U.S. Cellular. All you can do is try.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot. Yea definitely trying wherever I go. Might try hotel or outside the park if I have time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else?