Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brothers P-Touch label machine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Impressive collection!! I just started TTM with cards but I may venture into balls soon enough, what's your secret?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have just been using this websites addresses and looking for high success guys to start with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome stuff man , im gonna start gettig into TTM balls. How many stamps total do you need?

SCF Rewards
    Country

SASE return gets 6 Forever stamps. The outside bubble mailer I just get postage put on at the Post Office so im not using 3/4 of a book of stamps with each ball I send. I think it maybe 7 stamps for the outside envelope, but not 100%, cant remember what the outside postage is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I got my first non ROMLB return.....

Anna Gunn from Breaking Bad signed 8x10 -

I would really like a chance to get Bryan Cranston to sign under Anna Gunn's signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been slow with TTM for me. Have a bunch of Baseballs out that Im waiting on, after sending a few new ones out this week.

But that doesnt mean nothing new added to my collection.... I went to an Estate Sale today, and I made out pretty dam well-

And a group picture of the whole Estate Sale haul I purchased today.........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

WOW! I can't quite decide what I like more here, everything you got is great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. It is tough for me to pick out my favorite piece I got at the estate sale. Love the bat, and Leo ball, but as a Mets fan with a orange & blue painted man cave the Wright picture framed all ready nicely might be the winner for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

The Yankees fan in me wants to say the Rizzuto or Ford ball, but that Robinson is really nice too.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast