Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been on a small dry spell. But broke the bad streak and got one back today.....

Dick Enberg (ROMLB)

Happy to add this year's Ford C Frick Award baseball HOFer to my collection. He added the HOF 2015 inscription, as well as his announcing calls of "touch em all!" & "oh my!" all as requested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail-

Got my Kershaw!!

Sent mine late September. Great guy. He is one of the very best players in the game, and he still takes time each year so far to return autograph fan mail. Many players half the player he is can take a lesson from him......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice return from the best in the game today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got this back today in mail....

Jeb Bush - ROMLB

The signature looks more like his full name John Ellis Bush, or maybe Jeb Ellis Bush.

Looks like pen crapped out where he wrote regards, as you can see the imprint of it started, but pen didn't write.

I cant find any exact matches online, as everything else I see is signed "Jeb Bush", but the "J" and "Bush" match up good to other certified autographs I see online.

Displayed next to his Father & Mother-

All ready have a Hillary Clinton baseball. Many rumors of a Jeb vs Hillary election in 2016?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got 2 returns today.

Return 1-

Gale Sayers 8x10 (all ready signed by Dick Butkus)

Pretty disappointed where Sayers signed the pic. Ive seen this picture signed many times, and I have always seen him sign above his head. The autograph can be seen, but would look much better against the light colored back ground. But he signed it in blue and added HOF 77 as I requested for both.

Return 2-

Matt Jones 8x10 - aka Badger from Breaking bad -

Huge Breaking Bad fan, and as I see cast members that sign TTM, I will continue to send 8x10s to them. Glad he added the "Badger" inscription as requested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a return today....

(2) 8x10s - Ron Darling

He was one of my favorite Mets growing up. I got him IP a few years back as you can see in the 2nd picture. Always hoped ot have a chance to get the pic I had with him signed one day. Happy to add these both to my collection as Im a very big Mets fan...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a autograph in the mail, but it was not a TTM return.

Sam Smith - signed Vinyl

They were sold (CDs & Vinyl) via his website, for a short time. Im not a fan of his music, or any pop music. But for 24 bucks shipped with tax I couldnt pass it up to add to my collection. His career has started off pretty well, and I didnt want to kick myself 5 years down the line if he keeps making pop hits......

My only issue is how do you use a black sharpie on a black/ dark back ground? How about some silver metallic sharpies being used?? But whatever, still a signed vinyl by a pop star-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Breaking a slump with a great looking return today.....

Luis Gonzalez (2001 World Series Ball)

I found a 2001 WS ball in my storage room that I remember buying at Models for $7.50 on sale back in 01 after the series. Nice way to do something with that ball I would say. Nice looking graph and inscription.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice return, you have got quite the collection of balls going.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Gonzo success. He's ways been a class act here in Phoenix!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast