Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Just found this thread, and your items are awesome....what a varied collection, and some truly unique out of the ordinary items!

Thanks for posting, fun to see your cool stuff!

God Bless,

Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's been a while since you've last posted. Anything new?

wow, cant believe it has been this long posting in my thread. lots of new stuff since the last post. I will try to get some pics taken, and posted with some of the highlights over the weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, cant believe it has been this long posting in my thread. lots of new stuff since the last post. I will try to get some pics taken, and posted with some of the highlights over the weekend.

Great. Can't wait to see what all you've gotten. I always enjoy seeing your collection and the stuff you get back.

I came back to this thread to check out your Gene Wilder photos. I remember you getting a couple and wanted to check them out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

This thread is unreal! Your collection is...I don't even have the words. I literally just started doing TTMs. Sent out a couple of cards to Dave Righetti today. I'd love to do balls and 8x10s, but I can't afford it. My question is (and I understand if you don't want to give away secrets) - what do your out in your letters to get such incredible responses? I suffer from severe anxiety so writing these letters is so damn hard for me. It took me 3 days to write the letter to Righetti. I'd love some help, if you're willing. Could always be via PM. I'm just tired of having to pop a Xanax for a hobby I ironically started to help me with depression/anxiety!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hope you didn't forget to do the update!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome thread! Keep it up!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been super busy, so I havent had time to go through my last few months of IP & TTM stuff. But here are a 2 In Person graphs I got within 2 days of each other back in early August-

Took a weekend trip to Boston to see Pearl Jam's Fenway Park concerts. There was a small fan club event on the Saturday night in between the shows. I brought a baseball with me just in case a band member showed up unannounced. Well no band members showed.

Went to a very late dinner (11pm) after with my Wife, Sister, & Bro in law. We walk in to a Hotel resturant, with only one other table occupied since it was so late. My Bro in law says to me look in the corner...... It was PEDRO MARTINEZ. I waited a hour for him to get up and asked him to sign the ball I had in my pocket, and he did. The nicest guy around. Took pics with us, and talked NY Mets baseball with us for 7 plus minutes. YES, you always need to carry a baseball with you everywhere. I say it all the time, but do not always do it of course. WEll this time it couldnt have worked out much better. It was a unreal experience.........

==============================================

Then 2 days later on the night I got home,5 minutes from my house SNOOP DOGG made a small club appearance. I timed it perfect, and he signed a Vinyl cover and CD Jacket for me. Real great guy to the fans. His security, venue security & the local police were all giving me a problem waiting for him to get out of the van, but 1 call out to Snoop, and he came right over to me to sign..........

Last edited by alf7624; 05-19-2017 at 01:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I probably just started with my best of the best over the time since my last post, so they will be down hill probably from here. But I wanted to post something, and these were the easiest to do with pics handy.... I will post more stuff soon......

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good stuff. Great to hear that Pedro was really cool and signed your ball beautifully.

Can't wait to see you TTM returns.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome story about Pedro. Cool to hear he's so cool.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324