Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best thread on this forum.

Thank You!!! I appreciate the kind words.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today In Person-

Rapper 50 Cent liquor instore to promote Effin Vodka.

Got (2) 8x10s signed & (2) bottles of the Vodka signed

Absolute sh@t show. He showed up 3 hours late. Organizers friends all cut in front keeping everyone waiting extra 40 minutes. The rolling Stone pic my wife asked him to sign in blue, he started in silver, then changed to blue. Then for me the guy running it gave me crap and refused to let him sign a pic and baseball. So he only signed the pic. I'm happy to add them to my collection, especially Mets photo, but still a sh@t show of line cutting and waiting in the dam heat for 4 hours.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Big TTM day for me.....

Got 3 great returns in-

Milt Schmidt - signed puck. At 97 years old, this HOF is still signing autographs. Great Guy.

Jason Alexander - (ROMLB) Asked him for the inscriptions, saying that as a Mets fan I need to scream Serenity Now plenty. This will look great next to my Seinfeld baseball.

Aaron Nola - (ROMLB) Top Phillies pitching prospect, just called up to AAA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a great return in today's mail:

Karl-Anthony Towns (2) 8x10s

Happy to add the probable 1st overall pick in this weeks NBS draft to my collection. Personalization as I never prefer it, I never mind it either as they are for my collection. This was a private address I found and used, so I do not feel great about sharing it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been in a week long TTM slump....

But got a great In Person success tonight-

Kevin James - aka King of Queens, aka Paul Blart Mall Cop

Waited at venue, and as I was waiting it started to rain, and just kept getting worse & worse. I called over to him when he got out of his car, & said right away his guy will take my stuff, and he will sign it inside. His guy came over after a few minutes, and couldnt have been a nicer person. He asked what I wanted signed, how I wanted it signed, and I asked for the inscription on the baseball.... all this in the rain. After 5 minutes or so the guy brought the stuff back out, and gave me it all back. He has a rushed quick signature or the full one, and I got 3 nice full signatures on the items since he was not as rushed as he would have been signing in the street with other fans passing by............

He is a known huge NY Mets fan, as am I--->>

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back a TTM return today....

Jim Leyland - 8x12 picture

Happy to get it back, but not a great signature from Mr. Leyland. Have seen better ones, and years back in 2005 I got him IP on a baseball, and it was much nicer. But like I said, happy to get it back. Now onto Tony LaRussa to complete this picture. Just got to decide to hold off on sending as I am waiting on another combo photo from someone else that involves Tony LaRussa....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a TTM return today...

Red Kelly - signed puck

Happy to add another Hall Of Fame great to my puck collection. Mr. Kelly added both requested inscriptions- "8 Cups" & "HOF 69" as well as his #4.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice In Person baseball addition tonight-

Pat Borders - on a 1992 World Series Baseball w/ added inscription.

Got him at the Brooklyn Cyclones game(Seinfeld Theme night). Borders was the opposing teams manager. He was a real nice guy. Signed a bunch of cards for most of the fans. He really liked seeing the baseball. Before signing it, he walked it over to a few of his players to show them the ball. I asked him to add the inscription, but it looked like he was all ready doing it anyways. Real happy to add this one to my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today's mail day-

Mary Lou Retton (8×12 pic of Wheaties box)

and

Bowhunters cast pic signed by Chipper Jones along with 2 other guys.

Happy to add a US Olympic great to my collection, as usual I would rather not have the personalization, but it is for my collection.

Hated Chipper Jones as a player since I am a Mets fan, but always respected him as well. Always nice to add a future HOF signature for free. Not ideal picture of course, but I'll take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got another nice return today in the mail-

Emile "Cat" Francis - signed NY Rangers Puck

Happy to add another Old Time Hall Of Famer to my puck collection. As a NY Rangers fan, I really like adding this one to my collection. He sent me a signed business card (smudged), and wrote & signed a short note on my letter thanking me for writing him. The old timers are the best.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast