Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 Boxes of 2013-14 Totally Certified

Broke another 2 boxes of 2013-14 Totally Certified. As usual all cards for Sale or trade for Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova, Danica Patrick. I will trade with fellow Canadians at anytime now. Just bare with me with trades it take me time to search buckets and I have 2 young kids, Work ect. I will trade to the USA, but would prefer that trade values be at the very least $30BV+ deals to make shipping worth it.

Here we go

Rookies:

Ryan Murray #244
    Stefan Matteau #187
    J.T. Miller #168
    Dmitrij Jaskin #202
    Boone Jenner #243
    Petr Mrazek #186
    Rasmus Ristolainen #226

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stanleycuphoister's Items on eBay

Decent box. U happy with ur pulls?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not bad for what I paid for the boxes. For the 2 boxes of TC I paid almost as much as a bad box of 13-14 SP Authentic which goes for $150 plus 13% tax up here. I would say they were not my best boxes thou.