Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (169)
    Country

13/14 UD Series 1 YGs For Trade

I have the following YGs for trade. I am not looking for anything in particular just looking to trade up. Shoot me a PM if you need some, I will gladly look over Buckets'
    201 Soderberg
    202 Hamilton
    206 Fast
    211 Carrick
    212 Wilson
    214 Murphy
    215 Grigorenko
    218 Rielly
    224 Panik
    225 Jenner
    226 Murray
    227 Dekeyser
    228 Jones
    229 Nordstrom
    233 Coyle
    236 Nichushkin
    243 Vatenen
    250 CL Mackinnon/Jones/Galchenyuk
    I Collect RC's, Vintage Memorabilia & Low Numbered Auto's Of Star Players

FLICKR
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

will trade huberdeau for nichushkin if interested

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (169)
    Country

I do not do trades under $40 due to postal rates, sorry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

I would have be interested in a trade, but once I read the tag line - "I DO NOT Make Trades Under $40", I decided not to. Some of the best traders I have dealt with do trades of many levels, myself included. I hope this works out well for you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (169)
    Country

Zuback-If you want to feed Canada Post $3 for a trade under $15 than be my guest. As far as HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU it has worked just fine for 15 years. You want to pat $3 for a $5 SV trade then be my guest. With your obvious attitude it is obvious why we have not traded.
    Last edited by Hockeyrulz15; 07-23-2014 at 07:05 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baldleaffan's Items on eBay

Zuback-If you want to feed Canada Post $3 for a trade under $15 than be my guest. As far as HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU it has worked just fine for 15 years. You want to pat $3 for a $5 SV trade then be my guest. With your obvious attitude it is obvious why we have not traded.

I have done 100's of trades within Canada and never once spent $3 on postage. You can send a 4x6 bubble mailer for $1.20
    I collect Gilmour, Keon, Don Cherry, Felix Potvin, Wendel Clark, Morgan Rielly, 03/04 Premier Jersey & Patches, 05/06 UD Ult Signature 08/09 SPA SOTT autos or whatever catches my eye (wantlist)Hidden Content , 10-11 UD 20 Retro's, UD Canvas from all yearsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (169)
    Country

You 2 are troublemakers trying to start a fight! I do not do super low end trades, if you do great for you! I never will do super low end trades and if I never trade with you again so be it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I would have be interested in a trade, but once I read the tag line - "I DO NOT Make Trades Under $40", I decided not to. Some of the best traders I have dealt with do trades of many levels, myself included. I hope this works out well for you.

zubak
    if your looking for 13-14 ud ygs lmk I have lots to trade including galchenyuk and yakupov

lmk, send me PM

thanks
    jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baldleaffan's Items on eBay

You 2 are troublemakers trying to start a fight! I do not do super low end trades, if you do great for you! I never will do super low end trades and if I never trade with you again so be it.

How is trying to save you some $$$ causing trouble???? You do no want to do low ends trade, that is your prerogative.
    If you do not want to trade with me, that is your loss. There are plenty of other traders out that I can trade with.

Have a nice day!!!

p.s. sorry someone pissed in your cornflakes