Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard of lowball offers but damn.. Lol

Got a dm with offers for about 15 of my cards. No offer bigger than $4 and an offer for my 2013-14 contending classes nathan mackinnon / nail yakupov black 1/1 for $20.00. I mean. Com'on man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Yikes. It's a partof the hobby though like it or not. Cheers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I understand the notion of trying to get the best deal, but you have to be reasonable.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like to reply to these people with $0.01 off my asking prices .... and put something in the "note" section like "I can be an idiot too"
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

I am the same as canucksfan007. If they offer me 10% or something ridiculous then I come down $0.01 from my asking price.

At first when you said someone low-balled you on 15 cards I thought you may be talking about me lol but I offered $1.00 not $4.00. Not something I do often but I offered $40.00 on a Datsyuk card and he responded by bidding $1.00 on one of my items. So I bid $1.00 on 20 of his items lol. He didn't respond. This was a seller listing those 1/1 Prizm Ice Blue cards at $300 for common players and $600 for star players.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I've gotten some ridiculous offers, but the worst offer I ever got on an item was $2 dlvd for an autographed baseball of Doug Drabek with an inscription (I later sold it for $25 dlvd or so). I'd rather use that ball for batting practice than throw away $$ on it!!

Unfortunately it's part of the hobby and most instances where buying and selling is involved. I try not to get worked up about it like I once did, just decline it and move on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

all the other offers i can just laugh and say yeah right.. but $20 for a mackinnon/yakupov dual auto 1/1? thats just crazy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

all the other offers i can just laugh and say yeah right.. but $20 for a mackinnon/yakupov dual auto 1/1? thats just crazy

Yea, that is pretty ridiculous. You almost have to think it was a joke, because who in their right mind would think that's actually what it's worth?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

Set a minimum offer price that way the stupid offers will be automatically declined..

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

steve ill offer you 21$!!!!

haha yeah people are ridiculous. Those you should automatically add to your block list and just sent a polite message "thanks for the insult, you have now been blocked" :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast