Thumbs up ** looking for saint louis cardinals stuff*** older the better have lots!++

HEY MY FELLOW SCF MEMBERS! SO WHERE I LIVE (MIDDLE OF MISSOURI) I HAVE ZERO, 0 ZILCH, FRIENDS OR EVEN JUST A PERSON TO TALK CARDS WITH/TRADE, SO THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT BECAUSE ITS A LONELY WORLD HAVING SOME KICK BUTT CARDS AND NO ONE TO SHOW, TALK AND TRADE WITH! IM HOPING SOMEONE HERE AT LEAST WILL START TALKING CARDS WITH A LONG TIME COLLECTOR WITH LOTS OF NICE ITMES! THIS IS MY FIRST POST IN TRADING! SO I HAVE BEEN COLLECTING FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS (THATS COUNTING WHEN I WAS YOUNG ) BUT HAVE BEEN SERIOUS SECOND HALF, OF COURSE TOOK SOME BREAKS HERE AND THERE, BUT I HAVE TONS OF STUFF, I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT HAS OLDER STUFF MAINLY PRE 1976, (WITH COME EXCEPTIONS AFTER THAT) BUT THAT'S WHAT I MAINLY COLLECT.(I HAVE ALL KINDS OF STUFF JUST CARDINALS IF WHAT I PREFER AND HAVE 90% OF) I ALSO COLLECT THE NEW STUFF TOO, PATCHES, JERSEYS,BATS ROOKIES, LOW SERIAL #,SHORTPRINTS ETC. HOPING TO FIND SOME STL TO STL COLLECTORS BUT I HAVE TONS OF VINTAGE FROM ALL TEAMS! LOTS OF 1968-1972!! MY EBAY ID IS KTOTHEYLEA, i HAVE ABOUT 20 ITEMS ON NOW, JUST HAD A BUNCH END, AND GOING TO BE LISTING SOME MORE BUT IM NOT ADVERTISING FOR THAT! THERE ARE 2 CARDS I AM LOOKING FOR THAT ARE NOT CARDINAL RELATED I COLLECTED ALL 3 GAME USED SETS IN THE 2001 SP LEGENDARY CUTS SET, JERSEY, BAT AND DEBUT BAT, I AM MISSING RUTH AND JOE DIMAGGIO IN THE JERSEYS, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THEM SINCE 01 SO I HAD TO ADD IT HERE! ( I WILL MAKE A POST FOR THOSE CARDS SOON SO DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOU READ ABOUT THOSE 2 CARDS AGAIN. ANYHOW I WAS IN A BIT OF A HURRY IF THIS IS AT ALL CONFUSING, I AM SORRY, I KNOW ITS RUSHED BUT BELIEVE IT ALL MAKES SENSE! MY EMAIL IS KTODAYLEA@GMAIL.COM. FEEL FREE TO MSG ME OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME!

THANKS AND HAPPY TRADING AND COLLECTING EVERYONE!!!
    KYLE

I have tons of cardinals dupes. Not sure how much pre 76 though I have some 70s dups though
    have 4308 different cardinals cards

I am a Cardinals collector also. I'm sure we can find some Cardinals to swap and vintage.
    Most of my wants and tradelists are on the link in my sig. below
    I can also send you my Cardinals tradelist.
    LMK and welcome to the site!
    Eric
    I collect Cardinals cards from every year and set including parallels, autos, GU. I try to list every set and parallel in my wants, showing what I need or if I am done. If it's not listed lmk what you have, as I might need it. I can also use any 1/1 Cardinals card. Due to increased postal rates I can only ship to the USA. My want & trade lists are on my website here: Hidden Content

Kyle- I have some vintage Cardinals. Do you have any graded vintage for trade?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Lts of GRADED VINTAGE! MOSTLY ALL PSA BCG SOME SGC, I TRY STICK WITH THOSE 3 MAINLY BCG AND PSA, BUT I HAVE GRADED/AUTHENTICED TOBACCO CARDS- NOW! I AM WORKING ON PUTTING A TRADE LIST TOGETHER BUT IT IS TAKING SOOO MUCH TO TIME.. I AM STARTING TO THINK JUST ANSWER AND THEN SHOW VIA PIC/WEBCAM!

PS BIRDS MANl: AWESOME WILL LOOK AT YOUR LIST IN THE MORNING!

I can work a lot, what you can offer?
    LMK Thanks
    Hi traders I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar & Roberto Clemente New Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards ,Any help would be great!!!
    My Bucket! Hidden Content
    Trade by search Team,Players,Brand,Year!! Hidden Content

i have about 1,500 different Cardinals here:

https://sites.google.com/site/stlouiscardinalsfortrade/

i collect Dodgers and have want lists in my Signature
    *** NOTE: NO TRADES TO CANADA SORRY! ***

WANTS:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I am a serious Ozzie Smith collector that is always looking for ones I do not have..I have probably over 1000 Ozzie doubles that I can deal to get ones I still need