If any of you follow me on twitter, you'll know I've been slowly but surly getting out of the hobby. Sold most of my cards except a small portion of my Robert Woods PC and Andrew Luck PC. I still have a superfractor of each though :D

I have recently started making YouTube videos. It's very enjoyable for me editing and putting these together, not having to worry about how much it will cost me and if I can flip it on eBay for a profit.

The first video I posted was over a year ago, and it has taken off. Over 110,000 views and 200 likes :) it's a big achievement for me as I was just originally making these for fun and didn't think anyone else would enjoy them.

I just posted my 5th public video on youtube. And having a little giveaway/contest for all my card collecting friends that are out there.

If you've been following me on twitter @ttmtrader101, you would have already seen all my tweets about the rules and such. It's very simple:

1: Watch the video
2: If you enjoyed, give it a thumbs-up
3: Share it. Wether it be on twitter or showing a friend; anything helps.

(I don't know how to embed a video, been ages since I've used the forums)

I am giving away a $5 Amazon gift card and a Sports Card prize package. 2 different winners.

The Video has to receive 100 likes and 1000 views by a week from today. (Easy, huh. Sí se puede!)

Thanks for reading and have a happy life. There's more to the world than just cardboard and signatures!

I'll A B C ya