A few graded early '70s FB for trade

Ideally, I would love to trade for similar stuff of '72 thru '79 Cowboys or '72 thru '76 A's, but open to offers of anything '79 or older.

Tarkenton BVG 8 has been TRADED.

Last edited by kurri17; 08-10-2014 at 09:49 PM.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

kurri17- Any interest in an ungraded 78 Topps Dorsett RC?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Thanks for the post. Please let me know the condition of the Dorsett, and I will check on the one I already have. Might be interested. Thanks.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

kurri17- It may be awhile before I can get you a scan. I am traveling for work and I am going to the National instead of home this weekend.

No problem. Have a great time at the National, wish I could go.
    Hidden Content

kurri17- I will also send you scans of some of the 76 baseball I have from your needs.

I dont have much in the vintage any chance you would take a a look at my bucket would love one of the tarkentons
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

JFried1029: Great, will look forward to them.

Ajcorleone: Sorry, went through your bucket and just don't see anything that fits in my collections. From modern stuff I do those hockey guys in my sig mainly and retro themed modern issues of '70s Cowboys and A's if you have anything. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

kurri17- As promised, here are the scans: