Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bozakattack42's Items on eBay

Players to pick up this Summer?

Just wondering who you guys think the best players cards would be the best to pick up this off season? I've got some Yakupov stuff coming but was wondering who else if any one you would recommend?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

If your looking for players who's stuff you can have pretty cheap now but has a chance at increasing I would say Hampus Lindholm would be a good player. Pretty cheap with lots of potential. Reminds me a little of Letang in terms of the Hobby. His stuff exploded when he had some really strong seasons and Lindholm has that ability.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

NAILed it on the head with Yakupov IMO ..... though I believe youve already missed out on his rock bottom prices, as more people are getting back on his bandwagon ( from what ive seen anyways ).

If your looking for a quick flip kind of guy ( hold for 1 season or less ) I think Ducks players will do very well ( come playoff time ). Lindholm, Gibson, Etem .... if they make a Cup run, and rookies are somewhat fresh in peoples minds, they could see an upswing ( not to mention how terribly Anaheim players sell ).

Another player that might see up arrows soon is Kassian. Maybe im biased .... but he has the tools to be up there, esp with a new coach ... and he is dirt cheap right now.

I dont want to share too much in fears of raising some players im trying to stock up on ..... =P .... but thats a good group to invest in IMO
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (38)
    Country
    See golgo*13's Items on eBay

Of course I'm a bit biased, but I like Tommy Tatar. His prices didn't jump like Nyquist during the second half of last season, of course Gustav was on fire. Not a ton of stuff out there either, heck he doesnt even have a Young Gun RC, his SPA FW and Ultimate RC's are non auto as well.
    Last edited by 313datsyuk313; 07-29-2014 at 03:09 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Of course I'm a bit biased, but I like Tommy Tatar. His prices didn't jump like Nyquist during the second half of last season, of course Gustav was on fire. Not a ton of stuff out there either, heck he doesnt even have a Young Gun RC, his SPA FW and Ultimate RC's are non auto as well.

Sticking with the Wings, Jurco is fairly cheap right now and has a lot of potential. A lot of rookie auto's can be had in the $10-12 range.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone is cheap except mackinnon. ..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Tarasenko. Even though live autos are few and far between the ones that do appear still don't sell for very much ($25-$30). If he continues to improve and remains a stingy signer one would think demand for his autos will start to overcome the limited supply. Tarasenko is going to be a very tough auto moving forward I can feel it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derzockersports's Items on eBay

Boone Jenner is my pick for the sleeper from last year. CBJ is starting to actually look like a hockey team...