Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (87)
    Country

One tin of 2014 Exquisite Golf

I was talked into trying a tin by my LCS guy... He knows I'm a s*cker for high end stuff, so after debating with myself I decided to take a shot at it.

I honestly don't know that much about golf, and I have a feeling that I did fairly bad, especially for the price of the product. Let me know what you guys think...

The McDowell redemption is one of the SP from the set; most are numbered /175.

Both the Lopez and the Stadler look amazing in person. The Stadler is a Shadowbox with a gold background. Very shiny.

So, what are your impressions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

pretty cards...price wise...ouch, I think most of those guys would equate to semi-stars at best. Nancy Lopez is cool but she has a ton of autos out there. for that price, the #ing is actually kinda high I think...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

I think many of the non-Tiger,Arnie,Jack and Rory hits will be found cheap on the secondary market which is great for cheapskates like me :D. If you don't hit any of those 4 guys in a box,you're pretty much screwed.

They're nice cards for sure,but pretty much same lineup as the 2 previous UD golf releases. Could have really benefited with Jordan Spieth or Phil Mickelson autos in this stuff.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

beautiful looking cards! we shall see how some of the hits sell on the open market, the first auctions should be ending shortly I would assume.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1