Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: I'm back

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

I'm back

Hey guys. Quick thread in the basketball forums to say I'm back after being gone for over a year. I'm wrapping up my tour onboard USS HALYBURTON as the crew gets ready to decommission her. I did continue collecting here and there when I had time and internet access. Communication via satellite and overseas internet is not exactly reliable. A few of you here are on my Facebook friends list and I appreciate the support. Looking forward to talking to everybody here again, and I'm really looking forward to watching a full basketball season for the first time in over 8 years (The last time I watched a full season, the HEAT were world champs... with Shaq, not Lebron. Yeah, it's been that long).

I have several PM's. I'm going to delete all of them without reading. If the message is still valid, please send it again.

I'll hit up the show and tell threads soon to check out everybody's additions. That should take me a while. More to follow in the next few weeks on where my collection is going. I'm putting a lot of stuff on Ebay because, frankly, the closet in the man-room is cluttered. The Chronology set is staying with me, but I will be auctioning off all of my doubles. Again, too much clutter.

I'll end it with this - Go HORNETS - Buzz City is back!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Welcome back! Enjoy the full season. Should be a crazy year with all the off-season moves.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back! And that's for the service
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome back and go the Hornets as well. Sent you a pm too.