Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Red Sox IP and Blue Jays

I'm going to the red sox game today. Where should i go to graph and who are good signers?
    ThanksShane
    Last edited by soc4yankees; 07-31-2014 at 07:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

did you end up doing well? I am going to my first Red Sox game on Saturday. Any help would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Getting the Sox can be very difficult. They typically won't sign in the game at all. They have a car lot behind the stadium, but always security guards. Good luck if you get someone.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ran to the left field line and by the time I got there, a player walked away. I stood there for 20 minutes and a player rolled a ball to me and i grabbed it then my brother grabbed it out of my hand. I went to the player parking and met Rob Riggles an actor/comedian. he took a picture with a guy then me then signed something then said he had to go. I was walking to the hotel and I saw him on the street so my brother took a picture with him and had him sign a romlb and he signed my ticket