Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Can 50/50 Fergie Jenkins

Hey guys,
    Thursday, August 14th, Fergie Jenkins will be making an autograph appearance at my local minor league park. I will most likely be attending, but that is subject to change, as I just joined a baseball league of my own. I should be free that night though.
    First off, everything will be posted in the trade manager, according to 50/50 rules.
    Second, I will only be taking ONE request at this time, as I can only guarantee that I can get two autographs, one for you and one for me.
    Third, you must send a SASE with postage.
    Fourth, whatever protection you send with the ball will be sent back. If you send a bubble mailer packed with packing peanuts, expect one back. If you send in a paper envelope with no protection, don't expect anything else in return.
    Fifth, I cannot guarantee any inscriptions. I'm almost positive that team policy says that the player can choose to put inscriptions if they choose. Most signings I have went to, I haven't gotten an inscription. I can always ask, but no promises.
    Sixth, If I am unable to attend, I will mail everything back in your SASE, along with money to cover the original postage on the package sent to me.
    Seventh, If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to PM me.
    Last edited by CubsFan38; 08-01-2014 at 01:16 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If nobody takes this offer by tomorrow, I'll accept premium items.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Now accepting photos and premium items. First person to accept gets the deal. All other rules apply.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nobody needs Jenkins 50/50?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AnubisFan73's Items on eBay

can you do baseballs? If so, I'll do this.