Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thumbs up Nationals VIP Only Johnny Manziel Promo LOT + Clowney + Bortles etc

Well I made it through day 1 of the National and now I have some Manziels... I do not collect football at all but I know these are always popular every year so I thought I would offer them up here to you guys before I sent it to ebay. This is a lot of Manziels that was only given to VIPs at the National Sports Collectors Convention today in Cleveland. It consists of 1 Leaf, 1 Upper Deck and 1 Panini VIP ONLY Promo RC. The fourth card is a 2014 Allen & Ginter's Johnny Manziel RC PROMO MINI. This card is also very rare and only available from Topps direct as a wrapper redemption at the 2014 National.

I also have the following VIP ONLY Promo RCs available:

Panini Blake Bortles
    Leaf Jadeveon Clowney
    SAGE Derek Carr

Also the following Topps National ONLY Allen & Ginter's promo minis:

Jim Brown
    Jordan Cameron
    Jadeveon Clowney

Also have other sports if interested: Jordan, Tiger, Earnhardt etc

Shoot me a pm if interested. I am willing to trade but I don't collect FB. I will take a FB card in trade if it is something I can sell or feel free to pm an offer for the lot etc. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by 3RDMillSportscards; 07-31-2014 at 12:35 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

...ttt