Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2014 Preferred: box or a pack break, whatever

Not sure if you call this a box break or a four pack break but at the local today I picked out a box of 2014 Preferred. I haven't spent $300 total for Panini basketball this year but was hopeful of pulling one of the patch silhouette cards.

Didn't hit a silhouette but not complaining:

Auto:

This is not a pretty picture

21/75

Next

Third skinny pack being Panini had a redemption card!

# to 49

Red auto: Michael Carter Williams

Card has been redeemed

Hit of the box was:

7/25

Overall pleased but this product at our local costs $210 and that is over priced in my opinion. Not complaining I knew what I was getting into when I bought the one box that I will purchase.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

MCW rc auto and Durant/Melo dual patch, sick box break!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

In what has been few & far between, this is 1 of the better box breaks of 13'14 Panini Preferred. I ABSOLUTELY agree with you on the """design""" of the Ceballos autograph card. What in the world type of design is that? In a high end product too. That's just horrid. Lines going different directions on a white background and a cutout of a player. WOW, what a design Panini! Anyways, congrats. on the MCW and Melo/Durant booklet patch. Also, why would they use black & white on the booklet cards? Jeeze.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (399)
    Country

nice dual patch

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

That dual patch is oh so sick though and the MCW is pretty solid to. I do agree this product does seem to be a bit high on the price side and for the price i'm not impressed with the design at all but I don't think the cards look horrible either. Daniel