Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

An old and new 'Holy Grail' in this mail call

Hey all,

Haven't been around the boards too much lately as I've been busy with school and all, but have been lurking around and still making occasional pickups. Currently have a couple weeks of vacation so thought I would get caught up with scanning. Here's the last year or so of pickups (yes I've been slacking :comp: )

First up are some traders I picked up:

Hedman Cup Rookie 4 Clr

Letang SPX Rookie Parallel /25

Couple of Crosbys

7/7

and a Stammer

Next are some PC pickups.. starting with my Vintage set- 1951 Parkhurst (graded PSA/SGC 7 or higher)

The first 3 come from a trade with Anish (C55) in what was a very smooth and effortless deal.

Quakenbush

Abel

Smith

Schmidt

I am now 21/105 on the set, so I am slowly chipping away.

Lastly we have some pickups for the Ovechkin PC

Some lower end Ovy rookies I was still missing

An impossible to scan 3 Clr Ultimate Patch

Some harder to find Ultra parallels:

A 1, 2 and barely 3 colour Ovechkin Hot Prospects ARPs

My favourite rookies/parallel combo back in 05/06

Black diamond BGS 9.5

Black diamond Emerald /25

A nice Limited Logo

An SPA Auto Patch

Time to get to the best part of the show.

I don't really like the term 'Holy Grail' as it is quite subjective... That said, I figured I could trick more of you into checking out my thread if I included it :owned:

I am happy to add the 'Holy Grail' of Ovechkin rookies to my collection, and have to give a shout out to Joe (timber09) who helped with US shipping and my brother Lu (peulyen) who helped get the card safely into my hands.

A nice 3 Clr Patch to boot!

So what could be the OLD Holy Grail I was referring to in the title? Well, I guess I had one other vintage pickup I forgot to post....

1911 C55 Georges Vezina Rookie SGC 5!

Thanks for the looks y'all, until next time

:beer:
    Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Good lord, if I was only able to pick up a handful of cards in "the last year or so" I'd be pretty......happy? with those, yessir!!!

Stammer auto, Ovi The Cup, Sugar Jim Henry, EX 5 VEZINA RC????? You win the interweb today, congrats!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Good job.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow those are some sick pickups! Congrats on the Ovie Cup that thing is sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice pick ups, especially like the '51 Parkhurst... and that Vezina is a beauty!

Good luck with the '51 Parkhurst set!