Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Opened a box of 2013-14 Panini Prime. Howe good was it? Lemme tell you, it was a Mess

Decided to hit the local card store in town: The Book Review. Mostly a book/comic store, but my friend Craig who owns it is a card collector guy himself and does have a small section for us hobby card collectors. I've been dealing/buying cards with him for about 20 years now. He's one of the luckiest pullers of great cards the past few years! And an overall great guy! And it's the only place within 80 miles that has hobby boxes. So every once in awhile, I'll go there when I get an itch to open some hockey wax. After watching a bunch of group breaks the past few days, when Craig told me he had an extra box of new Prime, I decided to go there and get it. I haven't had much luck recently with the hockey products, but today I actually did OK. Opened it there at the store and was glad to share the break with Craig.

So here is my pack of 2013-14 Panini Prime:

^^^ A lot of red!
    Adam Henrique Base 102/299
    Steve Yzerman Base 074/299
    Prime Duals Jersey Chris Chelios/Brendan Shanahan 053/200
    Showcase Swatches Nicklas Lidstrom 07/25
    Prime Rookie Quad Jersey Auto Xavier Ouellet 089/199

^^^
    Prime Signatures Dual Silver Phillippe Cornet/Ryan Nugent-Hopkins 11/50

So no really big patches or swatches........but there is one more card that more than makes up for it. Ready?

The reason for my lame title....
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \
    \

Prime Signatures Trios Gold

Gordie Howe
    Mario Lemieux
    Mark Messier

and serial numbered 9/10......Gordie's jersey number!!!

My first ever Gordie Howe Auto pull...SWEET!!!

So I guess I did OK!

Everything is available for $$ or Gaborik game-used or auto cards.....except for the Triple Auto right now. I'm basking in it's glory, so undecided on that one. I may keep it. Always wanted a Gordie Auto card.

Thanks for looking.

--Curt
    Last edited by GabbyGuy; 08-01-2014 at 05:39 PM.
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 709cardshark28's Items on eBay

Fantastic!!Congrats on the hall of fame trio auto, that is something special and a pull you will always rememeber

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

WOW Awesome pull and not a bad box at all. I would have been ecstatic with all the Red Wing hits.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content