Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a player or team preference?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello again. Any progress on your trading partner that will allow us to do some trading?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sorry to keep you hanging. I rattled his cage two weekends ago. He apologized and told me he would have his son shoot me a list. It is now 12 days later and still no list. Extremely frustrating. I've been waiting on him for over four months; first he wanted to make sure he found all there was to find in this large warehouse. Then to give me a list, and now, I'm still waiting. I don't want to pressure him any harder as I might come across too needy and he might then jack up the price. I have four others waiting to make deals with me too. I bought 1,730 from him in April, so I have no doubt he has the 150 balls, but I can't grasp why he is delaying. Palantri (in the thread above) asked for a few, but never responded when I asked if he had any preference to player or team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for my delay. My wants remain the same, except I picked up Chuck Hinton from Washington. I appreciate your asking about specific teams. Wouldn't mind my Phillies needs and I would like to trade stars or semi-stars for like-quality players. The three hall-of-famers that I have are Frank Robinson, Billy Williams and Orlando Cepeda. Otherwise, I have commons to trade. Your Clemente certainly would be of interest, but I don't know if you want to give that up. Let's see where it goes. Hope we can help each other out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Id be interested in picking up just about any, Ive decided to try and put a set together, but I don't want to spend a ton, its a low priority set, so if you have a few for sale inexpensively, let me know

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have potential good news. The guy I have been waiting on is sending me the balls for me to go through and see what they are and give him a fair price. I should get them mid next week. Again, I am sorry this took so long. Hopefully good news ahead.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to it. My guess is that you will have many more than I can cover in a straight ball-for-ball trade. If you have additional wants in the way of cards or older inserts, for example, I can see what I have in those to perhaps expand the trade. You already have my list of the balls that I have for trade. That list remains the same. Again, thanks for the update.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pasoxfan, I finally got the 150 Chemtoy balls. Unfortunately, all but six were that same 11 White Sox, and of the six others, none are any that any of us needed. Let me go over again and see what I have from your need list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hear that the majority of the 150 balls received were the White Sox -- very sorry. As (bad) luck would have it, I bid on 9 White Sox balls and won on eBay figuring I'd finish the few that I need for that team set and maybe have a few more to trade you. Obviously, you won't be needing the White Sox players. So, picking up the pieces, except for the White Sox players and the Chuck Hinton previously mentioned, my wants remain the same. Do we have any match on those I have that you need?

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: It looks like I have about 60ish of the 143 you need with a chance of getting 8-9 more in probably average to better shape. Of the 63, six are in really bad shape, 24 are in rough shape, but the rest are in average to decent shape. The Clemente is in rough shape. Some collectors care about the condition, and while others would always like to get the best conditioned ones they can get, but will take any condition. Let me know if you are interested, or what you are interested in. I have a breakdown if needed. The two that you have that I would like to get are the Tommie Agee and Orlando Cepeda.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast