Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: USPS tracking is telling me the package I sent you was delivered on Thursday, 2 Oct, at 1031 a.m. The tracking number is 9114901230801727895566. Please let me know if/when it arrives. I will get you my "need" list tomorrow (hopefully) Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Country

DMF: Thanks for your efforts. Please advise when you can the departure date (I know it was going to be last Monday, but don't know if that's how it wound up). Please also advise your address so that I will have everything to check with the post office on my end. I also may have another package missing. If so, that makes me begin to wonder if it's on my end, either the post office itself or someone stealing packages from porches. Never was a problem, but makes me begin to wonder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: It was mailed on 30 September at 10:55 am. Cut and paste the tracking number onto the USPS tracking website. It'll give you a full tracking history to include its arrive date, time, and location. Print that out and show your local post office. My mailing address is: D. May, PO Box 72, WSMR, NM 88002. Please let me know what you find out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DMF: Here's the problem: I don't know who lives in Bellville, MI, but I live in Macungie, PA. Can you check your list of contacts and see if you can contact them and ask them to send it to me? Tad Miller, 309 Surrey Place, Macungie, PA 18062.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: I sent out multiple packages around the same time and I either sent your to the wrong address (doubtful) or I paid for track to someone else's package than yours - the one I intended (much more likely). I shot an email to the person at the address the tracking number is for, and hopefully we'll see if he received it by mistake. Sorry for the confusion and let's hope I didn't lose 68 balls to bad luck or stupidity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: I have some potentially good news on the whereabouts of the package. I have a tracking on the package (that I did not pay for). Because I am a trusted customer, they will let me pay for the tracking that is on there (after the fact). Come Tuesday, I can have them check as to why it has not yet been delivered. The correct tracking number shows it's still in route, which means it's still in the system, and thus, hopefully retrievable and eventually deliverable. Keep your fingers crossed and have a great weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for continued efforts. Hope the mystery can be solved. I'm still very much interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: Well, the saga continues, but with potential good news. I had the PO do their tracking and they saw that it popped up today in Merrifield, VA. What they don't know is how or why it is there, and they do not know why there was a major delay. And, since I did not insure it, I would only get back the postage (even though it is 100% their fault). If it has resumed it correct routing to you, it is expected to show up in a day or two. PLEASE let me know if it ever gets to you (fingers crossed).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, given all the hassle and angst you've gone through, I'll be happy to let you know ASAP. Hoping this finds its way to me as well, since I'm still eager to work a deal for these. Thanks for the update.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: USPS tracking says it was delivered today. Please tell me you got it. Also, I would like to know if they opened it, or if it shows signs of tampering. Thanks

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast