Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

what kind of a price would you be after on the non-star balls? I might be interested in a purchase of a few now, and maybe a few more down the road

please shoot me a PM
    Thanks
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds more than fair. I often refer to myself as a "relaxed" trader. Name and address are Tad Miller, 309 Surrey Place, Macungie, PA 18062. I don't even have a current price guide (or anything close). I find your terms quite flexible and hope, and believe, I can meet them. Is your Chemtoy wantlist pretty much what it was when we started this process or have you acquired more? If so, please update me. Sounds as if you would be fine with my trying to pick up several of those tattoo strips from your wantlist. If so, I will make a strong effort to do so, so if you could hold off acquiring same in the near future, it would avoid my purchasing ones only to have you say that you received them elsewhere. Sound OK?

Looking forward to it...and thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pasoxfan, As far as my Chemtoy "Need" list, yes it changed. I am helping six people complete their sets (including you) and failed to add them to my own "need" list which is down to 33. The thing with Chemtoy balls is depending on what someone has, it might help me put together a team set too, so I will look at whatever anyone has to offer. In fact, I just made another small trade and picked up another 3 to 4 balls for you. I'm not going to wait for them to come in, to send you these. These will go out Monday.
    When I was a kid collecting, there were lots of us, and we'd each help each other out to complete our sets. It didn't matter if they needed a star or a whole bunch, we all pitched in and helped each other get what we needed. I still deal / trade that way. It throws some people off since the hobby turned into a business about 35 years ago. I am not on Old Baseball Card dot com, but like the concept. Unfortunately, many of them list everything they want or need and miss the helping-each-other-out mentality. I would still like to get your Cepeda and Agee. And I'd like to get your Hisle too if it in okay or better shape to upgrade one I have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice approach. I'm good with that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

would you pass along your address as well? I might as well send you what I have in your needs so far in case you had intentions of spinning some off in trade. Seemed that's what the Hisle ball was for. Also, could you please update me on your 33 needs? I know of one source that has a few. I can see if he has any of your needs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pasoxfan: did you get a chance to look at the Chemtoy balls I sent? Let me know if they are worthy or not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

DMF: Still awaiting arrival. Sorry, but not here yet. Promise to let you know when they get here. I likely won't be too fussy. Will be glad to send what I have your way now, especially if you have picked up the Hisle for someone else. We can keep a running total. Please advise your address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PASOXFAN: That's strange 'cause the tracking said it arrived Thursday. Could someone else received it for you? My address is in the box with the note (and on it too). If you don't have it Monday please let me know. I can get USPS to conduct a trace, and if needed, start the paperwork to file a claim.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will keep you updated. I don't know if the scans occur upon delivery or when the items arrive at the larger local post office, probably in this case Lehigh Valley, as opposed to Macungie. Still, Thursday scan vs. today being Sunday, I would think it should have arrived already no matter which scenario is correct. To further the conversation, would you also let me know which 33 or so you still need so that I might have a chance of picking some up and offering those in return? also, thanks for your efforts to date.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Palantri: Sorry I somehow missed your email. Most of my individual extras are in low grade from "dead" (dried, cracked, faded, milky, etc) to "rough" (misused, abused, faded, scuffed, manufacturer issues, milky, or something else that puts them in with the "Dead" ones as a last resort. In fact I have a set (minus 2) that almost all the balls are in "Dead" or "Rough" shape; with just a few in "moderate" condition (issues but still presentable). I usually give these lower grade ones who are building sets and don't care about condition, in return I hope they hook me up with people who do have some of these. If you would like a few of these I'd give them to you. The better conditioned non-stars I have I am holding on to for trade as I am still battling to complete some team sets and sets. If you want a few low grade ones just to have, send me a mailing address.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast