Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to start a Jordan Collection!

I have 0 cards of his. Looking for any and all cmb and lmk! I'm looking for low end lots to begin! Disclaimer I will be gone August 5th through 8th so cannot send and after tomorrow won't respond for a few days!

Us only!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    Twitter: @Nsloki See nobodyweirdlikeme's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I'd be interested in trading some of my jordans that I have doubles of if the Egnew patch autos are available. Here is what I have for Jordan.

https://picasaweb.google.com/LokiSox...tballJordans02

I am also interested in the AP UD rookie, platinums and refractors, but first choice is the Egnews. I have a buddy supercollecting him.
    Last edited by NsLoki; 08-04-2014 at 03:47 AM.
    My main focus is 90s star inserts/refractors in any sport but will also look at RCs, Color Refractors/Prizms and #'d of JRod, Witt, Ohtani, Carroll, Griffey, Jeter, Trout, Acuna, Jordan, Lebron, Luka, Ja, Ant, Brady, Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts and any other star rookies/prospects
    Any Kobe Bryant Esp. Rookie Year Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not US but PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steve_is_legend's Items on eBay

I have approximately 200 base MJ's I'd be willing to trade. I have a list available and I'm sure I could find something of yours I'm interested in. Let me know and we can go from there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

Hey, I have a few Jordan inserts I can move, only problem is the only thing I could use from your bucket is the Montee Ball Patch 10/10. Not sure you'd want to move it for these, but Ill throw up a list of what I got anyways, shoot me a PM if you want to talk a trade, if not no worries.

92-93 UD Team MVP TM5
    92-93 Ultra Award Winner 1 of 5
    93-94 Fleer NBA Superstars7 of 20
    95-96 UD Electric Court parallel 23
    98-99 Jordan Rules J1 Copper

These are just the best of what I got I have about 15-20 base doubles I can dig out, and I have the 1996 A Cut Above Jordan Years complete set (1-10) for trade too. Thanks for your time and GL!