Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

13-14 Auto'd Rookies - Who has an auto'd Contenders RC but not an auto'd SPAFWA?

I'm feeling lazy and could very easily compare the two checklists and make my own deductions for the answer I'm seeking. HOWEVER... in the spirit of unadulterated laziness, who are the better prospects (I'm familiar with all the names and their bios, just looking for the names in a list) who were not granted an autographed future watch rc from UD but do have an autographed rc in Contenders? I thought Cody Ceci was one... Tinordi, Spooner, RYAN STROME didn't have one? Fail, UD... Fail. Anyhow, a full list of the Contenders auto RCs I should be going for (because they do not have an UD equivalent) would be.... ??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Soderberg
    Martin jones
    Gibson
    Strome
    Jurco
    Anders lee
    Raantaa
    Palat
    T. Johnson
    Kucherov
    Zadarov
    Merrill

I could go on forever. .

Ultimate fail by UD...

Really curious to see ultimate/cup checklists

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD "might" have these guys hard signed by 15-16 at this rate...

Better question is players who will never have a UD rc at all this year list???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please, go on forever! That is basically the list I was looking for. There are some big names on that list. Huge fail by UD, every year they do this, but this year it seems like their people have no idea who the best prospects in hockey are whatsoever. Anyone else missing? Gibson, Jones, Strome, Zadorov, Kucherov, Palat.... 2 of the 3 Calder candidates from this year didn't have FWAs.... that's just terrible.

Instead, we can all chase after those highly valuable and sought-after auto'd FW RCs of future superstars like Justin Fontaine, Matt Nieto, Lucas Lessio, Will Acton and Mike Kostka instead! Woot woot!!

Bournival yes, Tinordi and Beaulieu no.... tell me I'm wrong, Habs fans, when I say that Tinordi and Beaulieu will likely have longer more meaningful stints with the Habs than Bournival can hope to have?

Alex Killorn yes, but Palat and Tyler Johnson no. Whose call was that? lol
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 08-04-2014 at 02:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

please delete this post. I added its contents to my previous post so as not to break the posting rules. :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See icouldusesomeluck's Items on eBay

Tom Wilson is another that only had a FW RC /1299, but was included in 2 hard-signed autograph inserts in SPA. That makes no sense.

Derek