Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gamecocks12309's Items on eBay

Cool My Minor(and sometimes Major) League IP Auto Success Thread!

Hey guys. Will be posting all of my successes(and any failures) here! Done this plenty of times in the past but have never showed them off, guess Ill start now!

Starting off I will be going to Lakeland tonight against Fort Myers Miracle. Trying to get the Miracle side, of course! Will post tonight what I get!

If you ever have any questions about if a player signs or if theyre nice just ask! Met plenty of players so I may be able to help!

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/4/14: Lakeland Flying Tigers vs Fort Myers Miracle:

The stadium in Lakeland is very nice as expected. Extremely difficult to get pitchers though, so did not get any of the 4 I needed. Got all the posistion players I needed though:

Levi Michael(2/2): Signed 2 cards, but not very talkative.
    Niko Goodrum(2/2): Also signed 2 cards, was friendly and nice to talk to.
    Max Kepler(2/3): Had 3 cards to get signed but he'd only sign 2. Still a kind guy.
    Adam Brett Walker(2/2): Signed both cards and we chatted a bit about how he went to the local University here in Jacksonville. Awesome guy, also crushed a HR in the 1st inning of this game.
    Byron Buxton(2/4): Wasnt really expecting to get all 4 signed but took them in case. Not as kind as I had heard but not complaining at all. He signed for just about everyone.

Today was an off day. Tomorrow night I'll be getting the Mississippi Braves. Main guys im trying to get are Jason Hursh and Jose Peraza, but have quite a few more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

8/6/14: Mississippi Braves @ Jacksonville Suns:

Jason Hursh(0/3):
    Started the game so he wouldnt sign, said he would after the game but didnt feel like staying that late, especially after the rain delay.

JR Graham(3/3): Pretty nice, didnt seem thrilled about the move to the bullpen though when asked about it.

John Cornely(1/1): Only has 1 card so thats all I got signed, but I can tell you he signed 8 for the guy next to me haha. Not sure who needs 8 of his autos on the same card..

Jorge Reyes(2/2): Pretty friendly, signed both cards.

Braeden Schlehuber(2/2): Signed both cards as well, pretty nice kid.

Rich Poythress(4/4): Rich is a cool guy. Played for Jacksonville much of the season and chatted with him about that for a little. Lots of local love from UGA fans too.

Seth Loman(1/1): Signed my card with a Bible Inscription "John 3:3" Not the most creative but still pretty cool.

Gustavo Nunez(1/1): Signed without a problem.

Jose Peraza(4/4): Took some effort to get him out of the dugout to sign, but he signed 4 and has a nice signature so no complaints here.

Kyle Kubitza(2/2):Signed both my cards and I told him he could be the next Chipper Jones and we both laughed. Also signed 16 cards for the dude next to me...jeez.

Cedric Hunter(2/2): Nice guy, former Major Leaguer, signed both cards and we talked about playing in the Padres farm system and such(interested in knowing what the Missions stadium was like).

David Rohm(2/2): Nice guy, signed for a few people after I called him out of the dugout.

Mycal Jones(0/2): Was too busy getting the key to Jacksoville to sign. I'll try to snag him tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a DH. Gonna get the Suns before G1 and try to get Hursh and Jones before G2.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looks like you have had some good IP successes rolling, but you never did share how the double header went?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like you have had some good IP successes rolling, but you never did share how the double header went?

Sorry! Been super busy haha.
    Did get the 3 Hurshs(in the stands before the game, really nice guy) and 2 Mycal Jones cards signed that day. Also got a few Suns, nothing ridiculous just the normal. Have some more stuff to update soon including my recent trip to Savannah.