Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

I have the Hossa Version of this card and ya they mixed up the two players because my section has the N in Malkin and UINS in penguins

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

I had opened a pack of Playbook a few months ago, 2 of the 3 cards were damaged (MATT NIETO rookie playbook and a Marcel Dionne Fabled Fabrics /10).

I opened a ticket and sent the cadrs back. over a month later I have not heard from Panini so I email them and explain the situation. They tell me that once they receive the cards they will send replacements. Right away I am worried because they should have the cards. A week later my ticket is closed, but nothing ever arrives for me. I open a new "general info" request to inquire about it, I receive another comment that gives me the impression that they have not even read my request fully, and says the same thing "we can't open a damaged item request without the cards, the receipt and the box top, please send them and we'll take care of you".

At this point I'm ticked, so I call, MULTIPLE TIMES because nobody returns my messages so I just keep calling until I reach someone. She asks me if I tracked the package and I tell her that unfortunately, I was not interested in paying $20+ to track and insure the package from Canada to the USA, since I already wasted $125 to get 2 damaged cards with a sell value of $40 combined, and a BASE card, which is all I have in hand at the moment. I know that they suggest tracking the packages, but there is not way to be reimbursed for the extra cost, and I figure if they have already disapointed me and stole my money once, by selling me defective cards(the cards were 100% NOT damaged during transport, because both cards were damaged on their FACES, not edges or corners, and the playbook was actually damaged ON THE INSIDE) so I am not willing to part with any more money just to get the cards that I already paid for once.

Anyways, the girl on the phone tells me they will see what they can do and call me back. A week later, I have received no call and I open another "genreral info" request once I cannot reach anyone on the phone, AGAIN. It is responded to very quickly, and they basically pretend like I never spoke with anyone on the phone and proceed to once again repeat the line about me sending everything in and them taking care of it then.

I am not ashamed to say that my next reply to the message was VERY vulgar and voiced the full extent of my displeasure.

Anyways, they just ignored it, no reply, no help.

tweet at vegaspuck, he'll direct you. I had a problem with something and it was fixed in a day with help from social media

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

tweet at vegaspuck, he'll direct you. I had a problem with something and it was fixed in a day with help from social media

I don't have twitter, so I PM'ed him on here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Seems all of my worrying was for naught, as Panini came through after having no contact at all the LCS received a replacement for the Malkin. A 2/5 Gabriel Landeskog All-Star Selection. I'll add a scan tonight as I do a show and tell and finish a couple of trades that work has gotten in the way of.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Im still waiting on a redemeption at over a year now and the player is.......Shawn Hunwick. A rookie player who played 1 game and is no longer playing hockey.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Still waiting on some kind of acknowledgement that Vegaspuck has received my message

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12