Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

1 + hobby box and blasters of 14-15 MVP (1 of 1)

I picked up some Blasters from walmart but was a bit disappointed and figured I might get some better hits out of the hobby stuff so I picked up a box and 8 loose packs.

Here are the hits, the gold scripts /100, 1 of the rookie of the months and a couple of the players of the week, and a handful of the rookies are from the blasters, everything else is from Hobby.

All are available for sale, or I will trade for Price, Subban or Roy from the same set.

I didn't scan all of the silvers, just the more notable ones.

and oh yeah, I pulled a 1/1

just a plate, but still a nice surprise:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

***(crickets)***

thanks guys, I thought it was a pretty decent break too. I guess I should offer to give something away if I want one of the 92 people who viewed this post to say anything about it.
    Last edited by adamslogik; 08-08-2014 at 12:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Solid breaks. Did you pull the plate from the hobby or retail box? I assume hobby, but it'd be a nice surprise if it came out of the retail. Also, nice hitting so many golds in only two boxes, not to mention the jersey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't decided to purchase any MVP yet. I do have to admit that the product is much better than the past after seeing breaks like yours. Always a nice surprise when you get a printing plate! Not sure if this product is for me. Looks like there are a lot of parallels. I like parallels. But I think Panini did parallels better with Certified and Prizm. There is just something about those Psychedelic coloured cards at the end that I am not crazy about.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

I haven't decided to purchase any MVP yet. I do have to admit that the product is much better than the past after seeing breaks like yours. Always a nice surprise when you get a printing plate! Not sure if this product is for me. Looks like there are a lot of parallels. I like parallels. But I think Panini did parallels better with Certified and Prizm. There is just something about those Psychedelic coloured cards at the end that I am not crazy about.

The cards is the last scan are INCREDIBLE looking in person. They are die cut also.

As far as the parallels, the "colors and contours" don't actually have parallels. Even though there are different levels of scarcity(teal, gold and purple, LV1-2-3) it isn't like every player has 9 different versions. I equate it more to Black diamond with the single, double triple quad system. For example, Subban only has 1 card in that set, he is purple lvl 3.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not seeing the cards in person, thank you for clearing things up. I can understand that scans don't always do justice to how a card looks in person. I understand now that the cards are not parallels as I know what you mean with the Black Diamond example.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Its a nice break, MVP always has nice photos and great insert sets for sure

thanks for sharing it with us

jim