Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Completed Limited Threads Set

Thanks again to Julian(myriadlim) with this time helping me complete this 03-04 SP Game Used Limited Threads Jersey set /75. Originally the set had a Henrik Zetterberg card listed but that has since been removed from Beckett. I am assuming it was never made and have never seen one. Here is the whole set! Thanks for looking!

Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Maple Leafs
    See thehip_022's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I honestly don't recall ever seeing those before .. some nice looking cards in there ... I know i have been searching Lanny everyday on ebay last couple years and don't recall one .. Nice Set .. Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't really think that players like Ales Kotalik, Tony Amonte and Scottie Upshall belong in a set with true legends such as Mr. Hockey, Patrick Roy, Wayne Gretzky, Scotty Bowman, Steve Yzerman, Guy Lafleur, Dominik Hasek and many more... wow, that's a long list!

You're probably the biggest high-end set collector I know. You've posted so many great sets (many of which even rarer than this), it's just mind-blowing.

-Ethan