Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I guess we staged 9/11 just to get to their oil Wick. I mean let's go all the way with your nonsense. That's how weak your argument is. We staged 9/11 to start a false war on terrorism, so we could invade Iraq to get their oil to make Dick Cheney rich. Obviously you never felt the sense of rage after the 9/11 attacks, since well, you're anti-american.

Iraq war was purely out of anger of what happened, the fear of future terrorism, and the belief they had WMD. Nothing More. It's not that hard to understand Wick.

No one is saying that we staged 9/11. They are saying that invading Iraq had little to do with 9/11.
    So you are agreeing with what he is saying with your last sentence?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

oh,im all for taking out the bad guys,rangers+marines one night only,let them do what they do

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

No one is saying that we staged 9/11. They are saying that invading Iraq had little to do with 9/11.
    So you are agreeing with what he is saying with your last sentence?

I'm saying his theory of we lied to everyone just to get oil and make people rich theory is nonsense. I added the stage part, because that's the entire conspiracy theory that has been floated for years.

And No, I'm not agreeing with anything he has said so far on this.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm going to invade Canada for some Tim Horton's and poutine. Though it's hard to call it an invasion when you guys are so nice to me every time I go up there.

My wife and I introduced the concept of (Americanized) poutine to a Denny's in Anaheim. The head cook came out to thank us and ask what it's called. How Americans haven't come up with gravy on cheese fries is beyond me. I thought you put gravy and cheese on everything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Iraq war was purely out of anger of what happened, the fear of future terrorism, and the belief they had WMD. Nothing More. It's not that hard to understand Wick.

So it was out of anger, not to fight terrorism? The fear of future terrorism? I'm afraid I might get in a car crash in the future so I should quit driving. The BELIEF they had WMDs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Access to oil and a generation who grew up thinking he was the worst person imaginable because of Desert Storm. Desert Storm was worthwhile, but Hussein's biggest sin was having oil Cheney wanted.

Yeah, not gonna agree with you on that one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I agree, but since when? I have a date in mind. It's when peace by intimidation was replaced by peace by showing no force/weapons, and demilitarizing/down sizing our military.

People can hate on Bush all they want, but even Putin wouldn't pull the crap he has been when he was in office. We would have been in the Ukraine already at that down air craft and helping Ukraine protect their land. You know dang well, Putin wouldn't do anything.

Flex Your Muscles vs. Look Weak. Peace by Force vs. Do Nothing and Terrorism ensues. Pretty Simple to understand.

Alright, let's go point by point again.

1. There is no such thing as peace with intimidation. There's just intimidation. And no, our downfall as a superpower is only partially due to military/war. We have too much concentration of wealth and power, and that's how all great superpowers throughout history have fallen. To the military point though, every empire has also fallen by stretching themselves too thin. Like I said before, we don't have unlimited muscle to flex. And to be fair, we've been downsizing our military for decades now.

2. The Putin stuff is just hearsay. You have no idea that Putin wouldn't do the same thing regardless of who was in office in the US. Putin doesn't fear Obama, but didn't seem to fear Bush either.

3. You seem to feel as if the US can just forcefully insert themselves into any country that may be going through strife. Tell me, how does that game end?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm going to show this post by GS to be stupid as all get out, one point at a time, then let him come up with some other imaginary position of mine to fight with himself about. Ok? Ok.
    I guess we staged 9/11 just to get to their oil Wick.

I said nothing even close to this. I can't even figure out a way to extrapolate it from what I said...unless you just poked yourself in the eye with a fork instead of reading. I clearly said 911 was perpetrated by someone in Afghanistan, which isn't Iraq. You may want to read before you post, lest you look foolish, as you have here. You're responding to your own imagination, not me. That's pretty stupid.

I mean let's go all the way with your nonsense.

Except that you didn't read the part where I said a guy in Afghanistan (you know, Osama bin Laden aka NOT Saddam Hussein). Had you read the whole post, or the post at all, you'd have caught that. You didn't, which is kind of stupid, since you decided to respond without knowing or caring what was actually said.

That's how weak your argument is.

You don't even know my argument. Case in point:

We staged 9/11 to start a false war on terrorism,

I didn't say that nor do I believe it.

so we could invade Iraq to get their oil to make Dick Cheney rich.

Why else go into Iraq? All the reasons we were given have been proven completely false, so there must have been a real reason.

Obviously you never felt the sense of rage after the 9/11 attacks, since well, you're anti-american.

I've said it many, many times and I'll say it again. I LOVE AMERICA. I love the ideals it's been founded on, I love what it stands for, and I love the land itself. What I don't like is what people like you do to it, which is pretty much what you do to my posts. You ignore the reality of your nation to further your own ideas about it, which are wrong.

Iraq war was purely out of anger of what happened, the fear of future terrorism, and the belief they had WMD.

That "belief" was obviously a "lie". Either that, or the entire Bush administration was made up of coconuts disguised as humans.

Nothing More. It's not that hard to understand Wick.

Then why are you having so much trouble. Also, how can you defend starting a war out of anger, against a country that had nothing to do with the cause of said anger. You may as well have attacked Italy or Columbia. It would have made as much sense.

Now I'll let you talk to your imaginary friend, and tell everyone it's me. Have fun!

Such a stupid, stupid post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, not gonna agree with you on that one.

Yeah I think we went there for good reason but there just happens to be oil there too. It's like taking the long way home so you can stop for ice cream on the way.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No one is saying that we staged 9/11.

Actually, one person has said that. Here, I'll quote:

we staged 9/11 just to get to their oil

See?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast