Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

So they went to war to drastically raise the cost of gas? I guess people made more money, but it all starts with crude cost and Gov't taxes. Not sure it would be worth the backlash to do that. I don't necessarily disagree with Bush wanting to oust Saddam for past issues though.

http://www.forbes.com/2011/05/10/oil...-earnings.html

How do most oil companies make money?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You wouldn't know right if it hit you in the face, would ya?

ADMIN:
    Should I report this as an insult? I usually don't bother, but there's literally nothing else here.

Actually, nevermind. There IS NOTHING here.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

What percentage of profit are the oil companies making?

Does it matter? More oil = more profits unless you do something stupid and drop the price. You understand the point of business is profit right?

You'd make a terrible CEO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Once again I will ask (since it wasn't answered before) what percentage of profit did the oil companies make? I don't care about the number as often whined about by lefties. Do we have issue with Apple? Big cola? Big Pharm? I guarantee you they make a much higher percentage then oil.
    There's a reason why those lefty sites give you a dollar amount rather then profit %. It obviously works on some people.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 08-08-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So they went to war to drastically raise the cost of gas? I guess people made more money, but it all starts with crude cost and Gov't taxes. Not sure it would be worth the backlash to do that. I don't necessarily disagree with Bush wanting to oust Saddam for past issues though.

http://www.forbes.com/2011/05/10/oil...-earnings.html

It wouldn't be worth a backlash. That's why you have to give a crap story and sell it as hard as you can until enough people believe it. A story like "We're sure there are WMDs" would work nicely.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Once again I will ask (since it wasn't answered before) what percentage of profit did the oil companies make? I don't care about the number as often whined about by lefties. Do we have issue with Apple? Big cola? Big Pharm? I guarantee you they make a much higher percentage then oil.

How many wars have been fought over Apple or Pepsi?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Does it matter? More oil = more profits unless you do something stupid and drop the price. You understand the point of business is profit right?

You'd make a terrible CEO.

Yes, it matters. Since I own a business, I'd venture to guess I'd make a better CEO then you. I don't think you are understanding the argument. Does it matter that they are making 6-8% or so on their investment? Is that gouging? Do you even know what we are discussing here?
    Did the oil co's get a massive influx of free oil? Did I miss that? They are paying high prices just like us.
    Your reasoning is flawed on this. Maybe outta bow out.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 08-08-2014 at 04:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

How many wars have been fought over Apple or Pepsi?

So you go with the "we went into Iraq to get the oil" argument again? Did it work? If it did work, wouldn't the companies be paying a pittance for the oil and making a ridiculous profit %??

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Actually, one person has said that. Here, I'll quote:

See?

Ahh only reading what you want to read. Classic Wick. Why don't you quote the entire quote before you use it against me.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast