Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One Prime! Really great box with a wide selection of goodies!

Hi everyone,

I did a box of Prime last night and must say that there are a really nice variety of hits in the box. All available for sale or trade for Rask!

So without further ado,

So within this scan you can see I got two prime rookies /50 dual jersey, dual prime. Player choice was really good. Gallagher and Allen are both solid players.

Then I got the manufactured mark which I'm not in love with but pavelski score 40 goals, the auto is strong and the card looks good.

I got a dual jersey of two rising stars in Minnesota and I must say the swatch selection is wicked for a non-patch.

And then the first big hit of the break is that Henrique (/8) genuine mark. I'll be contacting our big collector on that.

The final hit is below. A nice prime auto of none other than Sidney Crosby! Fantastic hit (was actually my first hit in the box). A redemption but still a really sweet card.

Thanks,

Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really nice pack!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That is a very sweet break! Congrats on the hits!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Wow, made off like a bandit!