Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

2 more ITG/Leaf Draft Prospects. All LCS had.

Okay so... after 3 boxes I have to say this; I like the new ITG/Leaf conglomeration to an extent. Still great hits overall in the average box. I like the return from any 1 card you pull per box. As you can see by the Lemieux card I pulled I am not happy at all with the quality of the cards. I cannot remember pulling damaged cards from ITG. I really can't. I've pulled the thickest patches in the world and wondered how the card held together, but I've never pulled a regular jersey with 3 damaged corners and damage on one side on the back. Literally a chip taken out. I will not scan the back for you, but believe me it's there. Two other cards have minor damage, 1 auto has become blotchy (ink sliding off and 'grouping' together) and one auto that started to in one area. I don't remember seeing this from any of their other products I've opened.

I am overall still happy with ITG. Wondering if I should contact Brian Price for a replacement or not, I know he hasn't been around lately. Not happy with the lemieux. Thems the breaks.

Or sorry... These the breaks :P

Base:
    Nikita Scherbak #20
    Alexis Pepin #48
    Jake Virtanen #9
    Jaromir Jagr #96
    Travis Sanheim #45
    Mark Messier #87
    Daniel Sprong #80
    Josh Ho-Sang #16
    Nathan Noel #78
    Ryan MacInnis #26
    Nick Ritchie #7
    Carey Price #100

Hits:
    Bronze 15/25 Patrick Roy
    Bronze 03/25 Leon Drastail
    Auto Oliver LeBlanc
    Auto Kaspri Kapenen
    Auto Anthony DeAngelo
    Auto Clark Bishop
    Auto Brandan Perlini
    Auto Gold /20 Jake Virtanen

Prospect Game Used /75 Jared McCann #PGU-14
    #1 Overall Draft Pick /20 Mario Lemieux #No1-6 (Damaged!)
    Go Big or Go Home Brendan Perlini 3/5 #BIG-2
    Nameplates 6/9 Ty Edmonds #NP-33

All if for trade for new Red Wings, Dylan Larkin and Dominik Turgeon. Otherwise only Red Wings or sets I'm Collecting (Captain C, Motown, Decades 90s, 11-12 Black Diamond Lustrous Rookies or any current Red Wings.

Thanks for the look! Gonna ask my LCS to get maybe.. 4-6 boxes for me in 2 weeks when I can afford it. Wait til then to combine your trades :)
    Last edited by Cunnuc; 08-08-2014 at 04:33 PM.
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

That Edmonds is sweet, the Virtanen ain't bad either though. I would love for you to put aside the base cards of Schrbak and Price and Roy/25 for me.

I have some motown madness base and jerseys and autos, nothing huge though.

Here are some scans:

I would also be interested in Any Roy/Price/Subban you pull from your next set of the stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

What do you need for the Kapanen Auto? LMK Thanks
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Kapenen auto actually sells quite well. Several have sold for $20+ on the Bay. If you are interested throw me an offer. Otherwise I am keeping most of this until I open some more boxes. I already have some card put aside for those who expressed interest first. No reason why I cannot do this with Kapenen auto for now.

The Ty Edmonds is a pretty sweet card. I have mixed views about how good he will be though. When I opened the box it had two plastic cases in it. One with the base only. I figured there should be a good hit in the other one and that's when I pulled the Ty Edmonds :) I have never seen two plastic cases from an ITG product yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens

I could use the Roy /25 if adamslogik hasn't already snatched it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It hasn't been snatched but it's in reserve. I believe he has some cards I could use but I am going to wait til I open more boxes. I will reply to everyone soon.

Lol I want more boxes but I only have one LCS.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

When I opened the box it had two plastic cases in it. One with the base only. I figured there should be a good hit in the other one and that's when I pulled the Ty Edmonds :) I have never seen two plastic cases from an ITG product yet.

I have opened 2 so far. The first was in a single case, contents were pretty average:
    3 autos
    6 regular base
    short printed base card /10
    Patrick Roy Dream Team Jersey /55
    Some scrub Jersey /75

all in the same case.

the second was in 2 cases and was much better:
    1st case had:
    6 base
    1 printing plate 1/1

2nd case had:
    3 autos
    Go Big or Go home jersey /25
    Top Prospects game complete Jersey quad memorabilia /9

I think it seems like you're better off if you open it and see 2 cases inside.

I would love to hear more from people who have broken more of the product though as to whether or not they had similar experience with the 1 vs 2 cases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Me too. While I am positive all cards would fit in one case, I think this is how Leaf inserts their 'Case Hits' or their 1 hit per 10 Cases. Or whatever the ratios are.