Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the110yardline678's Items on eBay

WTTF / WTB 09 Topps Manufactured Letterman AP patches!

Yep guys, you read it right! I am trying to spell out "Peterson". This will be my first Letterman attempt and I'm having to go the cheap route because I can't afford to do the Donruss Threads or Limited Pro-Bowl set!!

These cards look like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301272382602?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649

I have: "E", "T", "O" and now "N".

I will need: "P","E", "R", "S".

These card book go between $15 and $20 and I'll trade in your favor a little if you help me out. Please don't come in asking for a hundred dollars for one card but, if you have even one, I'll treat you right!

Thanks for the look and I hope some of you can help me out!

John
    Last edited by the110yardline; 09-13-2015 at 02:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just found a "T" and made an offer on it. Still, that would only get me halfway. If you have any of these and want to trade, please let me know.

jc

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am half way there on this now. I am trying to do a nameplate here but, I can't afford to shell out $2k+ to get an autographed one so, this one needs to do. LMK if you have or can locate one of these and I'll even throw in a little finders fee!

How bout them applesz?

jc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See NateCashMoney's Items on eBay

I have this card:
    2009 Topps Unique Letterman "R" 1/1 TRUE 1O1

However, I think it's worth more than 15-20$

I got it for $120

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nate, yes, you are correct. The tools unique 1 / 1 is considerably higher than the regular topps cards that I've asked about here.
    However, that being said, If its a card you're not really attached to, Id love to see if we coukd work out a deal for it.
    Im mainly just trading right now but, if the deal was right, Im sure we could get something done.
    If you would, please pm me who you are interested in and may be we could do a card / cash deal of some kind.

Thanks for responding and hopefully we can get together.

Jc

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See NateCashMoney's Items on eBay

Nate, yes, you are correct. The tools unique 1 / 1 is considerably higher than the regular topps cards that I've asked about here.
    However, that being said, If its a card you're not really attached to, Id love to see if we coukd work out a deal for it.
    Im mainly just trading right now but, if the deal was right, Im sure we could get something done.
    If you would, please pm me who you are interested in and may be we could do a card / cash deal of some kind.

Thanks for responding and hopefully we can get together.

Jc

I looked at the bucket and didn't see anything of interest. I'm looking for a nice AP auto but I don't think yours are for trade. I'm looking for everything I don't have Darrelle Revis. A couple other autos I'm looking for are Bridgewater, Cris Carter, Curtis Martin, Russell Wilson, Randy Moss, Jared Allen, Wayne Chrebet, or nice graded cards of select few Vikes/Jets.