Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm a little bit on both sides, I opened my case today and it was pretty good. I got 2 Mackinnon autos, his RC /99 and the normal signatures. I still won't be making profit on it (1540$) but who cares, it was fun! It's also true that there is really weak packs around 15$ worth of cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See onetimersportcards's Items on eBay

ill happily let everyone else open it all up. pick out the 2 darn rookies that are /499 and once again not autographed and be on my way. they don't even do the gold base rookies /25 anymore. its little things like that that hurt a product. especially with all the event worn jerseys. it wont kill to put some rookie game worn stuff in. I have a 1998 playoff momentum peyton manning rookie jersey and its game wornl its not like it never existed, but the companies are too cheap to do it. they kill on boxes but wont offer to pay a person a dollar or two extra per auto to sign.

and on a side note for both companies. if a player has not signed his cards all year, why do you keep adding them to sets if they don't sign. it pisses people off. example- Tarasenko. obviously don't care about fans at all. so why should you care about him in your sets.
    Avid New Jersey Devils Collector/Cam Janssen Supercollector.
    Always looking for Patty Elias, Cam Janssen, and other Retired Devils Autos/Patches/and Low Serial Numbered Rookies.
    as well as Rangers Cards also. I BUY LOTS
    Find me on Instagram Demayonaise91

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too few cards that I want in the product to make it worth it.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cup.dynasty's Items on eBay

A lot of interesting views on this product and thread. I tend to agree with most. Just posted a review and a 10 case break here if anybody is interested.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

One thing I noticed in here...hard-signed Saku Koivu autographs. I had to look through the last few years worth of releases....it's the first hard-signed Upper Deck auto card he's had since he left the Canadiens. Given his current free agent status, these could be his last autos too.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

Or put $400 on a single number at a roulette table, only to watch your number not hit.

On a side note ..... you sure do complain a lot.

^^

SCF Rewards
    Country

KingKuba your perception is your reality but PLEASE do not start speaking for most people. Your threads and comments are reminding me of another member who is no longer on the forum.

does his name rhyme with mentor nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the question you really need to be asking is ....... Can someone explain this hobby to me?

All these people that complain about resale value ..... must come from imagination land ..... where everyone owns a Cup Crosby RC /99 and BGS 10 Gretzky OPC rookie. Of course, somehow as well, their cards are still worth top dollar, despite everyone already owning them

i read this as "immigration land" and had so many ™™™s lol, YAY DYSLEXIA !

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll probably pick up a few singles. Maatta only $15. Basically original yg price.

Back to prime breaking though...
    Can't get enough.

Has anyone seen a jagr letter yet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So how many rookie redemptions?

Gotta be 20+ easily

Anyone count?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast