Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Lengthy show, latest Kurri and a few guests

OK, so maybe my Shows are a little, uh, redundant of topic, what can I say. Player collectors collect a player, right. If these pics are too big, feel free to direct me on the method to make 'em smaller. Thanks.

Love Cup related stuff, so these were a must have:

More Mug, gold version:

And a little more variety:

Not Mug but Cup related, and a definite indication I will collect darn near anything with Kurri on it:

Still a big ITG Ult fan:

Long way to go on Oilers Collection stuff:

Finally found a great deal on one of these:

Really like this one:

Another CUP auto:

Don’t pick up too many “Show” pieces, but liked this one:

A nice graded copy for my run of graded ‘80s Kurri:

And now, one that I figured would be on the “never get” list, but a great trader hooked me up with a great deal:

Arguably the cornerstone of my modern collection now, and another one I thought I would never own. My first Gretz auto, after 30 years of collecting. A great deal, and even better having both of these guys on it:
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Great looking pickups! Love that Gretzky/Kurri Stanley Cup Signatures card! A great cornerstone to any collection!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kurri will always be cool!
    As for the size, any image editing software would do. Photoshop is fairly easy to find and use for simple tasks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iamthej's Items on eBay

congrats on the nice pick ups.
    I have some Kurri which I collect, but they would look better in your collection.
    one is a pic of 6 cards, the other is a list of cards I have in boxes.

LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING CATCHES YOUR EYE

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice stuff and thumbs up on tracking down all 5 of the Mug autos. I really like the design of the Cup Winning Goal cards. I actually picked up multiples of the Hull from the set just because the jersey swatches were all different colors.

I know adding the Gretzky/Kurri auto means a lot to you. Glad you were able to acquire it. Congrats man!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Thanks, John. Yeah, guessing you more than anyone would get how much I appreciate getting that card. Hope your projects are going well.