Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Bump this to keep trades going...200 is the next milestone!
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 14-15 Young Guns

My Bucket: Hidden Content

From your wants I have an extra 14-15 Young Guns: 206 Sam Reinhart that I would trade for your Tarasenko Canvas. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

As you can see by my feedback I am easy to trade with; however, please let's not waste each other's time. If you are looking for 2x the BV or TV for your cards you are better off looking elsewhere. If you have a card I want then please make a fair trade offer as I am usually willing to trade slightly in your favour within reason. Happy Trading!

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    From your wants I have an extra 14-15 Young Guns: 206 Sam Reinhart that I would trade for your Tarasenko Canvas. LMK. Thanks
    Hard pass on that one. Saving the Tarasenko Canvas for a Rielly Canvas or better thanks.
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 14-15 Young Guns

Bump please

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345