Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Bumping for more
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 05-06 to present Young Guns

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Bump- I'll trade minimum 20% in your favor if you knock off ANYTHING from my wants list between now and 10/20...let's do this!!
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 05-06 to present Young Guns

Bump for 100 new traders in my "Other Traders" folder...let's do this!!

Bump it up

Bump- I'll trade minimum 20% in your favor if you knock off ANYTHING from my wants list between now and 10/20...let's do this!!

20% in your favor, let's bump this!

To the top!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234