Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Selling off the racing to help start up my own business

Going to try and get a small little business started with box breaks and what not. All prices are OBO, and a little high, but it is a nice little set I tried to put together but no hobby boxes seem to exist of the 2013 Fanfare set. Enough of the blabbing, let's get down to business. Shipping is a flat rate of $3

2013 Press Pass Fanfare($125 for all the 2013 Fanfare cards, including all base)

Casey Mears Silver Single R/U 3/199 $3
    David Reutimann Silver Single R/U 132/199 plus Red base diecut $4

Greg Biffle ($13 for both)
    - Silver Single R/U 104/199 $5
    - Gold Single R/U 30/50 $10

Hal Martin(Who?) Rainbow ($60 obo for all 5 autos)
    - Silver 25/225 $5
    - Gold 12/125 $10
    - Red diecut 2/99 $15
    - Blue diecut 6/10 $25
    - Green National 10/10 $25

Justin Allgaier Gold Single R/U 7/50 $10
    Josh Wise Gold Auto 9/25 $10
    Michael McDowell Red Diecut auto 18/25 $10
    Miguel Paludo Gold Single R/U 31/50 $8
    Michael Waltrip Blue Dual R/U 24/50 $10
    Nelson Piquet Jr. Silver Auto 166/225 $4

Paul Menard(all for $15)
    - Silver Single R/U 83/199(scratched up and damaged from previous owner, photos will be available if you wanted) $3
    - Blue Dual R/U 15/50 $7
    - Melting Dual R/U 10/10 $10

Sam Hornish Jr. Red Diecut auto 34/50 $8
    Travis Kvapil Red Diecut auto 12/25 $8

Austin Dyne Silver Base 1/25 $3
    Ben Rhodes Silver Base 7/25 $3

Assorted Base cards $15 for the whole card lot, including Dylan Kwasniewski's first PP Appearance(standard base and diecut of him), Kyle Busch, Edwards, R. Smith, and more...total of 15 cards plus a Gold Austin Dyne auto #'d 49/149 will be thrown in as a bonus!

Also taking offers on some of the following, name you prices on these cards!

2012 Total Memorabilia
    Paul Menard Triple R/U 3/25, Lettering featured in the Firesuit and part of the thumb(?) in the glove
    Jeff Burton Single R/U 68/199 and Dual 18/75
    AJ Allmendinger Dual R/U 27/75
    Martin Truex Jr. Dual R/U 61/75, the shoe part is stretching the card, quite interesting

2013 Total Memorabilia
    Jeff Burton Single R/U
    Travis Pastrana Single R/U 2 Colored with Barabond tape on it
    Carl Edwards B&W Holo? Base 08/99
    Jamie McMurray B&W Holo? Base 24/99

Kurt Busch 2012 Press Pass Ignite R/U
    Last edited by racinghy; 08-11-2014 at 10:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

David if I could offer some advice, I would keep collecting the FanFare set. It's really easy to get over your head and I've done it - starting a card shop/business a quick way to do it. I know that 2013 FanFare has dried up, but there are lots of people out there looking to move singles for you.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

David if I could offer some advice, I would keep collecting the FanFare set. It's really easy to get over your head and I've done it - starting a card shop/business a quick way to do it. I know that 2013 FanFare has dried up, but there are lots of people out there looking to move singles for you.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Thanks MD, I know you personally have a decent amount of them, but with my job hunt in my area gone sour, this has been my idea for the longest time to try opening my own online break site and earn a little bit of cash while taking college classes in the evening and online. I will say this, I kept the cards from fanfare of the bigger guys that are hard to get like Pastrana and redeemed cards of Stenhouse Jr. I still have yet to see 1 autograph of him from the set pop up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anybody today? Take 20% off your order of your order of $10 or more today until 11:59 PM EDT 8/13/2014