Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kencope's Items on eBay

Buying High End Manning & Luck

Looking for the following cards:

Manning SPA Rc
    Manning Contenders Auto

Luck Contenders Auto (all versions)
    Luck National Treasures RPA (/99,/49,/25,/5)
    Luck Topps Chrome Base Auto (prefer on card version)

Will look at others, but these are my primary focus. Can buy or trade. Thanks!
    Last edited by kencope; 08-13-2014 at 02:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ken,
    I am not sure if you would be interested or not but I have 4 Luck pack pulled 2013 1/1 cards, not autos, but LMK if you would be interested. I think there is a Strata, R&S, Crown Royale, and Bowman. PM me if your interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jon - Thanks for the post. I think we talked earlier about them and were off a bit on price. Appreciate you offering them to me, though. -Ken

Ken,
    I am not sure if you would be interested or not but I have 4 Luck pack pulled 2013 1/1 cards, not autos, but LMK if you would be interested. I think there is a Strata, R&S, Crown Royale, and Bowman. PM me if your interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do the Luck contenders have to be graded? What are you offering for raw Lucks? It's not a certainty, but I may have to sell off mine in the near future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think that was me, I just got them in a little while ago and haven't really advertised them on here much, but feel free to let me know where you need to be on them if you are interested. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AnubisFan73's Items on eBay

I have this #'d/15. asking $450 shipped & insured
    Attachment 84317

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really need to see scans to make you an appropriate offer on raw, but somewhere in the $600-$650 range. Thanks!

Do the Luck contenders have to be graded? What are you offering for raw Lucks? It's not a certainty, but I may have to sell off mine in the near future.

I was probably dealing with the person you acquired them from. Feel free to let me know what you need for them. Thanks!

I don't think that was me, I just got them in a little while ago and haven't really advertised them on here much, but feel free to let me know where you need to be on them if you are interested. Thanks.

Just looking for the RPAs from NT, but thanks!

I have this #'d/15. asking $450 shipped & insured
    Attachment 84317

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep selling when I want to be buying. Does someone have something for me?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking.........lots of $ available for the right cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else have anything?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast