Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tony Stewart to announce his retirement in the coming days

When I first heard about the incident, I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he did retire. Everyone told me different....well, I hate when I'm right about some things and this is one of them. Here is the link to the article where it states it. Thoughts? http://empirenews.net/nascar-tony-st...peting-driver/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

When I first heard about the incident, I said that I wouldn't be surprised if he did retire. Everyone told me different....well, I hate when I'm right about some things and this is one of them. Here is the link to the article where it states it. Thoughts? http://empirenews.net/nascar-tony-st...peting-driver/

Well that sucks! Some things you just can't shake but I wish that he'd do as Wallace suggested & take some time off. Doesn't help that Ward Sr. is putting total blame on Stewart & not some on his son whose ignorance got him where he is. Sorry to be blunt & sound rude but com'on you don't jump outta your car & run to the middle of the track yelling!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Read the about section on that website:

Empire News is a satirical and entertainment website. We only use invented names in all our stories, except in cases when public figures are being satirized. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.

All contributors are responsible for the content of their own material in respect to (but not limited to) copyright, libel and defamation.
    The content of this web-site (graphics, text and other elements) is © Copyright 2014 Empire News LLC and may not be reprinted or re-transmitted in whole or in part without the express written consent of the publisher.
    Empire News and the Empire News social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, etc) are not intended for people under 18 years of age.
    If you are aware of any copyright infringement or have any other queries or complaints, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can investigate and, where necessary, correct the problem. Please accept our apologies in advance on behalf of any contribution which has offended.

Last edited by aksn907; 08-14-2014 at 10:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Yeah I was gonna say....there's no way that this is a legit article.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

this is fake as fake