Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Then & Now - Original 6 - Custom patch set completed!

Finished the design a few weeks ago, but then have had some set backs due to a couple things breaking on me but am finally back up and going so i finished off the original 6 set i wanted to do. Pics are below and as always comments are appreciated.

SCAN

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think they look great. Really a neat concept with what would be killer patches in the windows. I'm assuming you used your own patches for the cutouts. It just seems anti climatic for the "R" in the NYR to be just white. Not a knock on the whole look but sometimes you get a card with some great character but there's just that little more it could have been. "These go to eleven", that kind of thing.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the comment, yeah the one NYR patch is a little bland but I'm sure I'll be making a couple more of each of the cards so the patches will vary for each card. I had thoughts of doing a bigger set but decided to stick with a smaller set but can always find a way to add onto it in the future if I want to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice to see these done, Jon. I can imagine you put a lot of work into them and they turned out great. I love the Blackhawks pieces, they're just sweet!

-Ethan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See Zuback's Items on eBay

Those are some very fine cards. Great idea of the then and now concept. Now if you would work for Upper Deck, these would nice pulls to get. Problem is that if the cards coming out looked like that the price of boxes and packs would go to the roof!!!

Once again great cards....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! Incredible work Jon!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Sawchuk as a Leaf, Sawchuk/Potvin would have been nice to see, but you did a great job.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks everyone!

Very nice to see these done, Jon. I can imagine you put a lot of work into them and they turned out great. I love the Blackhawks pieces, they're just sweet!

-Ethan

Thanks Ethan, they definitely took a lot of work, especially since i did a couple of each card (pc set and others fs/ft), but i am happy with the outcome.

Sawchuk as a Leaf, Sawchuk/Potvin would have been nice to see, but you did a great job.

Thanks! There are so many names to choose from that i knew i couldnt make everyone happy :P since everyone has their own faves.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Those look amazing. Very VERY well done.