Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

The Unofficial TNA Impact Wrestling Thread (NO SPOILERS)

These last few weeks of Impact have been amazing. Stellar..stellar wrestling matches. Ever since they went to NYC @ The Manhattan Center the shows have been immensely better. So much so that it made me want to start a thread for TNA. I really do hope they've turned the page and started a bright & promising chapter here.. No more long & boring promos (well, the main storyline ppl get to do the live in-ring promos but that makes sense. It's not like every schmuck coming out and talking and dragging the show along). And no more illogical run-ins. Matches this week are setting up matches for the next show. Wow...makes so much sense, doesn't it? Such as tonight there was a 6-man X-Divison Elimination Style match with the winner receiving an X-Division Title shot next week. Low Ki Vs. Homicide Vs. Manik Vs. Tigre Uno Vs. Crazy Steve Vs. DJ Z. A good match and it's always nice to see the "Gringo Killer" finisher by Homicide. The final two were Homicide & Low Ki with Low Ki getting the win and facing Samoa Joe next week for the X-Division Championship. In the weeks prior they had 3 epic X-Divison qualifying matches (Samoa Joe Vs. Homicide Vs. Tigre Uno; Sanada Vs. Crazy Steve Vs. it was a new debuting X-Division wrestler...I can't recall his name; and Low Ki Vs. DJ Z Vs. Manik) to set up a final 3-way X-Division match last week for the vacant X-Division Title (Samoa Joe Vs. Sanada Vs. Low Ki). Which Joe won by making Sanada tap out. Last week there was a Monster's Ball Match: Abyss Vs. Bram. Abyss got busted wide open and Bram got lots & lots of thumb tacks on his back, it was a great hardcore match. Oh how I've missed those style of matches. A couple weeks ago we had The Hardy Boyz reunite to face The Wolves in a great opening tag team match. With a great finishing spot that was executed excellently. Which reminds me of tonight's main event... The Hardy Boyz Vs. Team 3D. I know it's 2014 but these two team's can still go at each other like it was 2000. And when the Dudley's came out for the match they were wearing their old camouflage ring gear. Nice touch, lol. There was a sick spot in the match where Matt got D-Von up on his shoulders and Jeff did the "Whisper in the Wind", WOW...
    I really like the fact that Lashley is their World Champion too. The dude still looks as if he was chizzled out of a big granite. And he is a SERIOUS World Champion. Not your typical gimmick for an African American in WWE e.g. a rapper or thug. He defeated Eric Young for The Title a few weeks back. Then defended it successfully against Jeff Hardy in a solid match which saw Jeff take an insane bump on the steel steps. Basically, he tried to (I think) Senton Bomb Lashley outside on the steel steps and Lashley moved. Ouch. Then Lashley defended it against Austin Aries in what I thought was an unbelievable match. Aries really worked his tail off and put Lashley over like a you know what! Aries even managed to pull off a Brain Buster on Lashley.

Bottom line is I've been thoroughly enjoying these last 3-4 weeks of Impact. I gave up watching multiple times but they've really been on point. If you've given up, I'm here to say it's time to give them another chance. If you're a die-hard wrestling fan you will enjoy the matches you see. Yes, I've been a WWF fan since the early nineties but I'm a wrestling fan first and foremost and if there's good wrestling on, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm gonna watch!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's some of the matches I mentioned. They're definitely worth the watch. Please note they're not the full matches. I don't know why TNA wouldn't put up the FULL matches up...??

Monster's Ball Match: Abyss Vs. Bram

TNA World Title Match: Jeff Hardy Vs. Lashley

TNA World Title Match: Austin Aries Vs. Lashley

TNA World Tag Team Titles Match: The Hardy Boyz Vs. The Wolves

SCF Rewards
    Country

Continued:

X-Division Qualifier #1: Low Ki Vs. DJ Z Vs. Manik

X-Division Qualifier #2: Sanada Vs. Crazy Steve Vs. Brian Cage

X-Division Qualifier #3: Samoa Joe Vs. Homicide Vs. Tigre Uno

Triple Threat Match for the vacant X-Division Title: Samoa Joe Vs. Low Ki Vs. Sanada

Hope someone enjoys..

SCF Rewards
    Country

If TNA loses Bully Ray that would be a crippling blow right now. I'd imagine they'd lose D-Von as well. And then Davey Richards went and fractured his leg....UGH. The good thing is I think they already taped The Wolves Vs. Team 3D match.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joe the wolves aries and bully ray are the only reasons I still watch impact sam shaw an gunner are growing on me too

SCF Rewards
    Country

I liked the Samuel Shaw/Christy Hemme stalker angle, he's growing on me as well. Gunner is too. But I'm done with Mr. Anderson. The Knockouts put on good matches too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the longest time the knockouts were the best thing TNA had but Sanada is good storm is great as a heel bobby lashley is coming into his own with the great matches hes been having thank god willow is gone EC3 has improved greatly but spud steals the show

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the longest time the knockouts were the best thing TNA had but Sanada is good storm is great as a heel bobby lashley is coming into his own with the great matches hes been having thank god willow is gone EC3 has improved greatly but spud steals the show

I concur with everything, especially Rockstar Spud, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ya gotta love that little guy. I was imagining a Spud Vs. Hornswoggle match during an Impact once. I'm sooo thrilled Willow is gone too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Davey Richards says he will be back in 4-6 weeks hopefully The Wolves aren't stripped of their Tag Team Championships..

SCF Rewards
    Country

The wolves are the best tag team they need to rebuild that division an the x division too

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast