Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did say in a forum baseballs are expensive to send, but sending cards is a great thing to do! Instead of buying the whole set for a crazy amount of money, I recently bought 2015 series 1 for under 20 dollars!! Most people would pay a lot for an autographed card but you can do ttm for a lot cheaper and this way the players know who your fans are when you send the letter with it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I didn't realize how old this post was until I sent my reply
    Even if I ever did spend $100 on a box of cards, I'd try to get as many of the base signed ttm as possible to try to decrease my almost certain losses. I'd like to send baseballs/hockey pucks/mini-footballs ttm, but I have no idea how I could send them without my local post office trying to charge me way too much:(((( They even try to measure and weigh flat rate boxes so they can charge extra for the size, even though it's supposed to be FLAT RATE!!!!! grrrr!

I have never gotten any of my cards certified or graded, but it does look too expensive for me to be able to make any profit if I tried to sell them afterwards -_- I'd like to do it with some of my Richard Petty ttm's, my Dellin Betances auto RC, and some of my Desert Storm ttm's, but it's really confusing. GAI sent me a packet with submission forms but I haven't done anything with it so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I enjoy ttm, certified and IP. All 3 of the methods have their advantages and disadvantages. I like ttm because its cost effective and it gives me something to do with the literally thousands of base cards that I have sitting around my house collecting dust. The drawbacks are you can never be 100% sure if they are legit, you didn't actually get to interact with the signer and they are downright impossible to sell or trade unless you get them authenticated first.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12