Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

I know I am in the minority, but I like Black Diamond and I am looking forward to its release.

I like it and will bust a few boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Won't be the same as last year. The ICE Pack made buying a box always tempting. Now, there's nothing to tempt. boooooooooooo
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Kind of off topic but has there been any news on Ice and when it's going to be released?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Pass

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

Yes, it will not match 13-14 though. I love the ice packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if the Quad Diamond Relic Draft will be enough to keep this product afloat. Will be a good deal once it hits $65/box or so.

will it be a good deal still though? couple dollar jerseys and maybe 10-15 dollars in rookie content, been hurt by this product too many times to care for an amount of shaded in diamonds per card

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD has given us some pretty cool new info today on their Facebook page:

We’ve kept a lot of what you like about Black Diamond, and added some of the nicest looking cards this set has EVER had to offer! Now that’s a Bonus! Speaking of Bonus, each sealed Hobby box is going to have a three-card Bonus Pack featuring Spectrum Light FX Orange Parallels covering the entire 250-card base set (including one single-diamond card, one double, triple or quad diamond card and triple or quad diamond Rookie Gems card). All of these new Orange parallels feature brilliant Spectrum Light FX technology (it’s basically like getting three PMG’s in every box . . . the pictures look great but just wait until you see how beautiful these cards are in-hand)

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow those look awesome, have always liked Black diamond regardless of roi, just love the design. The Ruby's rc's should look great with the new spectrum technology as well.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Subban 2 diamond that's about right. I would have given him 3.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nathan McKinnon a one star? By the prices on his RC you'd think he'd be at least a two or three.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast