Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

WIth the stories that are floating any chance that some of the first shots fired were to wound?????????????????? We all saw the autopsy graphic.AGAIN WE DONT HAVE ALL THE FACTS. But if it is shown that this was defense are we all still up in arms because a cop killed someone? Again just asking a question because that is what this forum is for.

That's what I thought at first. It looked like those shots were to stop the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Nobody wants to kill in my opinion.But if it is you or someone assaulting you and trying to take your life are you going to kill to stay alive? I know I am and thats just my opinion.
    lightly armed,23,mental,knife
    officers(plural) kill him

can i get an in between?
    can i get a professional law enforcement that practices scenarios where they might be disarming someone with a knife instead of killing a mental 23 year old

maybe its just me but killing someone is extreme last resort type of thing,dont like seeing it

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is a shame it took so long for facts to come out.Now a city is in shambles and race tensions are high and another balck eye to law enforcement.AND AGAIN TO MAKE SURE TO BE FAIR YES THERE IS LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT DOES THE SHIELD BAD. But in this situation we are starting to see more and more just cause.
    That's what I thought at first. It looked like those shots were to stop the guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

lightly armed,23,mental,knife
    officers(plural) kill him

can i get an in between?
    can i get a professional law enforcement that practices scenarios where they might be disarming someone with a knife instead of killing a mental 23 year old

maybe its just me but killing someone is extreme last resort type of thing,dont like seeing it

How about this,
    Don't act like a jackholio and you probably won't get killed. Crazy concept, I know...

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a concept obey the law and stuff might not happen. Attack a cop and go for his weapon and you might get killed.Yeah there is a pattern here. Good call Sanfran22 but someone will find a loophole in this theory of good behavior.
    How about this,
    Don't act like a jackholio and you probably won't get killed. Crazy concept, I know...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

only loophole is mental illness. but even with that how does the officer, at that time, know the person is mentally ill? they could just be angry or even on drugs.

also a person with a knife can kill pretty quickly and for those of you who have never trained to defend against a bladed weapon, I can tell you it is not as easy as you might think.

sure, it always depends on who has the blade, but someone that is even a little skilled can pose a big threat. most often it is not the movies and someone does not come in with a big stab and stands there while you defend yourself.

and agin, it all depends on the particular circumstances, at that time, and they always vary in some form or another.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

It's okay. Fast and Furious Eric Holder will make everything better!

SCF Rewards
    Country

This entire case has turned into a crazy one up each other battle. Eric Holder did not like the Broken Eye Socket information getting leaked. I don't know what happened, but it is kind of surreal to watch the frenzy that the media and both sides are whipping up on a nightly basis.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Being dehydrated in an airport while not speaking the local language will get you killed in Vancouver airport. So while it's a good general theory, there are some exceptions.

Now to receive another insulting PM about "cop bashing" should he coming to me from a real mature "fella"

What a concept obey the law and stuff might not happen. Attack a cop and go for his weapon and you might get killed.Yeah there is a pattern here. Good call Sanfran22 but someone will find a loophole in this theory of good behavior.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I find it quite ridiculous how just not that long ago we had a thread talking about how police brutality/police force was going OVERBOARD in this country and the majority of the people on here agreed with said thread....

But now what I see is apologetics by many of the same people who agreed with that thread.

I seriously wonder why.....and NO I'm not making any presumptions, I really wonder WHY people can generally agree that YES cops in the U.S have SEVERELY overstepped their boundaries but then they rush to the defense of this particular cop or at least they do not believe that anything insidious occurred here.

Cops are out of control in this country, and you have to be seriously biased or blind to not notice it, I don't know what the hell happened on that night to this man from Ferguson but I DO understand the anger and the protests ARE justified if only because the way cops have dealt with this entire situation is HORRIBLE.

What I DON'T understand is people who are defending militarized cops shutting down the 1st amendment (by trying to stop protests and trying to stop the press from doing their job) AND the 2nd amendment (by taking any firearms the protesters might have) because they don't like the way the protesters have acted or for whatever reason/excuse they want to come up with.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast