Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Shawn Marion signs with the Cavs

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...land-cavaliers

Free-agent forward Shawn Marion has committed to sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers, according to league sources.

Sources told ESPN.com that Marion informed the Cavaliers this weekend that he intends to sign with them this month, despite the fact that Cleveland can only offer him a minimum deal.

The chance to play with LeBron James and immediately compete for a championship, sources said, clinched Marion's decision to choose Cleveland in the face of a ramped-up pursuit by the Indiana Pacers.

As ESPN.com reported earlier this week, Pacers president Larry Bird invited Marion to Indianapolis earlier this week for a face-to-face recruiting pitch over dinner, with Indiana in desperate need of veteran help on the wing after the season-ending compound leg fracture suffered by star swingman Paul George on Aug. 1.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Always enjoyed watching him play, played against him at a local rec center quite a few times back in high school so I have always followed his career, him and Trenton Hassell both went to Clarksville High in Clarksville TN they were teammates pretty good one, two combo , not a Cavs fan but I hope he gets a ring there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Revisit the letter once Ray Allen signs and let me know about this alleged "process"

We gotta wake up lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Top signing. I hope they play the Spurs in the Finals yet again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NOOOOOO!